Lazie and Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie and Me

Lazie and Me....are you two still watching that dumb show 24? Mek I clue unno onto sometin'......The two best shows on televison right now are Battlestar Galactica and Heroes. Done Talk. A mi seh suh! - T.k.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Lazie and Me

Yuh a talk to Lazie and yuhself or Lazie and character known as Me? Must be the first one, because no sane person would diss 24.

January the baddest man on TV with be back .... for another 24 hours.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (12/19/2006)Yuh a talk to Lazie and yuhself or Lazie and character known as Me? Must be the first one, because no sane person would diss 24.

January the baddest man on TV with be back .... for another 24 hours.
      Man....if you want drama and action with an intellectual twist you need to drop Crap Bauer and watch Numb3rs on friday nights. You and Me are still swimming in the kiddie pool while I am cliff diving to rhatid. Unno need to wade out to the deep end of the pool yaw.Between Battlestar Galactica,Heroes and Numb3rs you have the absolute 3 best shows on tv. You are lucky Survivor ended on sunday or else 24 would be further down the list. - T.K.

Comment

Best show on TV for the past six weeks or so has beent he Reality series on Discovery with a bunch of men trying to scale Mt Everest...really interesting...concludes tonight but I am sure they will repeat it and it is worth watching.

People actually die or come relaly close to dieing...no jokes...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/19/2006)Best show on TV for the past six weeks or so has beent he Reality series on Discovery with a bunch of men trying to scale Mt Everest...really interesting...concludes tonight but I am sure they will repeat it and it is worth watching.

People actually die or come relaly close to dieing...no jokes...
          Sickko you know what reality show I like....don't laugh.....but Little People, Big World for whatever reason has me hooked. I just can't look away. I will check out that documentary you suggested. I have seen the ads just never checked it out. - T.K.

Comment

No Sickko, the best show on TV up to Sunday was The Wire.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (12/19/2006)No Sickko, the best show on TV up to Sunday was The Wire.
              Hell no Lazie.....Survivor hands down was the bomb. One of the best survivors I have seen. Good to the last drop. You know the other day they had a mini-marathon of Dukes of Hazard and mi nuh business.....I love that show! Confederate flag and all! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! - T.K.

Comment

Working...
              X