It had to come to this one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It had to come to this one day

Years of hugging up gunmen and glorifying thuggery and badmanism has brought us to where we are.

I sit here quite forlorn, wondering, why Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

You have to be hopeful and think positive.

Its always darkest just before dawn.

Comment

Mo seriously take a break. Pressure is not a easy thing. go fi a ride inna the country, play some ball, drink a beer and relax.

Last week a pastor told me you only get depress when you think about yourself and your worries. I know it is very close to you but as a friend(if you consider me one) relax. Your friends and your country will need you more next week.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True Sass, Mo a tek it too too hard, he has to think about the stress on his health!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Mo seriously take a break. Pressure is not a easy thing. go fi a ride inna the country, play some ball, drink a beer and relax.

Last week a pastor told me you only get depress when you think about yourself and your worries. I know it is very close to you but as a friend(if you consider me one) relax. Your friends and your country will need you more next week.
          that's a big "if", Assasin!

just kidding! thanks for your advice. forget football, I'm here nursing a bad injury to my shenk because of that young bwoy sport. need to stick to tennis and take up golf.

just came from the country. wondering if I'll be able to drive down in peace or will I come across roadblocks along the way.

drink beer? only two exist in Jamaica. If yuh drink di wrong one (wrong colour), yuh could find yuhself in trouble!

relax? Yes, that's what I'm trying to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm okay, MdmeX. Going light up a bighead and just chill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I'm okay, MdmeX. Going light up a bighead and just chill!
              Auugh boy ... that explains alot.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

stay deh! any way to keep down di pressure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's a big "if", Assasin!

just kidding! thanks for your advice. forget football, I'm here nursing a bad injury to my shenk because of that young bwoy sport. need to stick to tennis and take up golf.

just came from the country. wondering if I'll be able to drive down in peace or will I come across roadblocks along the way.

drink beer? only two exist in Jamaica. If yuh drink di wrong one (wrong colour), yuh could find yuhself in trouble!

relax? Yes, that's what I'm trying to do.
                  Go play a game of Scrabble, Checkers or Monotony!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

stay deh! any way to keep down di pressure!

Know what, based on what I'm reading I can understand why yuh want a draw.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bettr light a candle and go Psmart and get ur emergency supplies...it may be a long haul.

Comment

So wait, you nuh hear say it done tonight and tomorrow will be a bright, bright, sunshiney day?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes, and West Indies will be beat SA in this Series and be #1 again. My brethren certain sources you just cant quote.

Comment

Working...
                          X