What di hell di police can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What di hell di police can do

Okay so they have held four suspects, found the Lyn's Rav 4 in their possesion, found washing machine, dryer, gas cylinders, bed and mattress etc etc. And yet the police fluttering around like beheaded chickens in futile attempts to find the missingelderly couple.

How about endless hours of gruelling interrogation? Make shifts, three 8-hour ones if necessary, and question the bwoy dem. Don't give dem a chance fi sleep until dem tell where the couple is hidden/placed. All the police doing now is wasting tax-payers money driving around and searching. Force di bwoy dem fi spill the truth!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: What di hell di police can do

Farmah (12/19/2006)Okay so they have held four suspects, found the Lyn's Rav 4 in their possesion, found washing machine, dryer, gas cylinders, bed and mattress etc etc. And yet the police fluttering around like beheaded chickens in futile attempts to find the missingelderly couple.

How about endless hours of gruelling interrogation? Make shifts, three 8-hour ones if necessary, and question the bwoy dem. Don't give dem a chance fi sleep until dem tell where the couple is hidden/placed. All the police doing now is wasting tax-payers money driving around and searching. Force di bwoy dem fi spill the truth!
    What you are advocating there Farmah....isn't that against the law? The best thing would be to ask for a volunteer lie detector test. If they agree you could probably find the couple that way. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

<DIV>Farmah, wi talking the Jamaican police here. I am sure they are interrogating the suspects in ways not fit for public consumption, so no need to worry about that.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The police need to go ahead with the search. Suppose, just suppose dat di suspects nuh have nutten fi duh wid it? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Low di police mek dem duh dem job.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

By refusing them sleep? Thats the least T.K.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tyad of di wait. It's now affecting even my workplace. One of our drivers (a Chinese Jamican) is related to the missing wife and he had to take off from work, leaving us with a shortage of delivery personnels. But that aside, it's a cruel act dealt to the old couple. I just want to see this taken care of quickly, even if it's not the end everyone wish for, at lest we can all go back to our daily activities.

Sleep deprivation....works everytime! TK I'm not sure it's illegal.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Farmah (12/19/2006)Tyad of di wait. It's now affecting even my workplace. One of our drivers (a Chinese Jamican) is related to the missing wife and he had to take off from work, leaving us with a shortage of delivery personnels. But that aside, it's a cruel act dealt to the old couple. I just want to see this taken care of quickly, even if it's not the end everyone wish for, at lest we can all go back to our daily activities.

Sleep deprivation....works everytime! TK I'm not sure it's illegal.
            Yes, it's cruel and it is affecting us all. But that does not mean that good sense must take flight. No use beating confessions out of people who haven't done a thing. (Now, I am not saying the suspects didn't do it, so please don't start with mi!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Farmah (12/19/2006)Sleep deprivation....works everytime! TK I'm not sure it's illegal.
              Well even if it is not illegal it is a flawed tactic for getting accurate information. Study after study has shown that all it does is get the person being interrogated to give the interrogators the answer they want rather than the truth. Once a person is sleep deprived all they want to do is go to sleep period. They willconfess whatever you want at that point.

So I fully understand your sentiments as all anyone wants is to find the couple as fast as possible but sleep deprivation is probably not the way to go. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Someone of them must know if the people dead or alive. At this point, I'm assuming the worst that they are buried somewhere. As a matter of fact, it is said that the wife had undergone surgery recently and she did not leave the house with her medication - so go figure that one.

Right now, somebody need some bitch lick fi mek them talk straight:w00t:
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X