taking up arms against the state...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking up arms against the state...

does dudus actions qualify as taking up arms against the state... what is the consequence for inciting an armed uprising against the state...

since dudus has resisted arrest and has incited his militia to take up arms against jamaica... outside of the extradition arrest warrant, will there be additional charges against dudus for his latest actions... just asking...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Good reason to kill him before the USA gets him , treason !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      does dudus actions qualify as taking up arms against the state... what is the consequence for inciting an armed uprising against the state...

since dudus has resisted arrest and has incited his militia to take up arms against jamaica... outside of the extradition arrest warrant, will there be additional charges against dudus for his latest actions... just asking...
      Like Henry, Thunder and the rest?
      Was one of the men hung? Charges Was it treason and murder?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is this trial in absentia?

How you know he incited anyone? How you can say he resisted arrest?

Comment

relax willi... how do i know anything... i am only asking... surely, this dudus character is aware that a warrant for his arrest is outstanding... i am not a lawyer nor a prosecutor... that is why i am asking...

Comment

His lawyers advised him against it.

They say they are fighting it in court...Today's Observer.

Comment

The first part was a question, but later you said:

"since dudus has resisted arrest and has incited his militia to take up arms against jamaica... outside of the extradition arrest warrant, will there be additional charges against dudus for his latest actions... just asking..."

We dont know that he had to incite anyone.

Comment

again, i ask does this attack by these armed thugs loyal to dudus qualify as taking up arms against the state...

willi has attempted to excuse dudus by suggesting that he did not incite the violence against jamaica's law enforcement...

some may choose to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that this attack against the state is something other...

however, from the coordination and organization of the thugs, it is clear that the thugs are operating on instructions from a central 'authority'...

from all i see, dudus must be held responsible... in addition to resisting arrest, he should be charged for leading a militia in taking up arms against the state...

he and his thugs should face the ultimate penalty...

Comment

do we have sufficient evidence to charge him once he serves his 10 years in a US prison?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is the reason for detectives and prosecutors... they should be working overtime...

Comment

Working...
                    X