Did The Governments Responsible Resign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omar costed us FARRRRRR more.

Yes, people ARE glossing over. Some here, but more so in the Observer comments.

Mi just a kotch and laugh, as the circle jerk continues.

Comment

Read deeper and understand.

Tivoli was a waggon circling exercise. Ever heard of Group 69? Mi nuh haffi ask like yuh. I am old enuff to remember.

I am not saying JLP dont have nuff blame on their side as well, but the fantasy that PNP hands were clean is just that.

Comment

Tawes Pen is filled with people originally from DC Tavares old seat that Portia now holds. Go read my post again. It is SHOCKING that you guys dont know this!!! How the hell do you think I could mistake this when I am from Span. Town. These people from Tawes pen are NOT original Spanishtonians! They are refugees from Portia's constituency. Spanish Town USED to be a swing seat, but due to the purge, it is now a Labour stronghold!

How can facts be spin??? Is not me ignorant here. Go do some research and get back to me.

Comment

Mi will try link you offline to give a history class.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            After he resigns?
            Actually I think by his hug-up of Dudus he has unwittingly started the process of "tearing down the walls" around, not just the Tivoli garrison...but all garrisons!

The people are, at last up in arms against DON loving politicians. ...do not for a moment think the condemnation of Likle Brucie is not also connected to deep seated disgust with fear and abhorrence of Dons ...and wishes to rid selves and the Jamaican society of the power these Dons hold over the lives of each of us.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It will but for perhaps different reasons.

It seems only to be a secret to us here that there is no love lost between Bruce and Dudus.

Now that the obligatory attemps at "protection" have been made, mek we see what the next moves are.

One thing that has happened is that nuff hot air has been created over Donship associations, so perhaps that mild pressure will continue to build to the point where no politician will feel at ease with that kind of association in the future. Let's see. It may be a race to look cleaner than clean at the next election. We can only wish.

However, nuff of the condemnation is NOT on principle. I dont dobt most if not all of my forum bredrin here in their principled sincerity, but nuff of the man on the street outrage is faux. Nuff ah the dyam tiefing GOJ workers are sore because the (so far) mild anti-corruption drive has stopped them from "eating a food" and they clamber onto the Bruce fi resign bandwaggon just for that. I am sympathetic to the Principled people and their stand, but I also see the opportunists who are doing this for the wrong reason.

Comment

Willi good points but I don't think you should single out GOJ workers as being at the brunt of any 'mild corruption drive' - whatever that may be. Truth is culpability rests with a lot of PRIVATE citizens who benefit from the State and GOJ for largesse, kickbacks, contracts and general corruption. Jamaica is a kleptocracy where the principled and the fair get left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  It will but for perhaps different reasons.

It seems only to be a secret to us here that there is no love lost between Bruce and Dudus.

Now that the obligatory attemps at "protection" have been made, mek we see what the next moves are.

One thing that has happened is that nuff hot air has been created over Donship associations, so perhaps that mild pressure will continue to build to the point where no politician will feel at ease with that kind of association in the future. Let's see. It may be a race to look cleaner than clean at the next election. We can only wish.

However, nuff of the condemnation is NOT on principle. I dont dobt most if not all of my forum bredrin here in their principled sincerity, but nuff of the man on the street outrage is faux. Nuff ah the dyam tiefing GOJ workers are sore because the (so far) mild anti-corruption drive has stopped them from "eating a food" and they clamber onto the Bruce fi resign bandwaggon just for that. I am sympathetic to the Principled people and their stand, but I also see the opportunists who are doing this for the wrong reason.
                  You are bang on about some who are objecting to Brucie's hug-up of the Don being the correct action...but that action being taken for the wrong reasons.

My hope is those persons will get their wish that Brucie goes but not reap their hoped for results!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X