Balla, I think yuh accusing the wrong set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balla, I think yuh accusing the wrong set

of people about ignorance. Where am I coming from?

the way you guys spout off in ignorance is incredible
    Have you listened to your leaders lately, especially Portia? The more I listen to Portia talk is the more I see that KD got one thing right. She is so in over her head that she forget who is the president of the PNP.

What you have to say about a Minister of Health that disputes that there are 1500 samples to be tested for malaria, only the Dr. in charge of the testing making it clear that it is actually 1874 samples? It too sad fi find it funny.

What you have to say about the Minister of Local Gov't that somehow forgot he was a member of the cabinet when he was cornered?

Accusing ites of spouting ingorance is kind of hypocritical when leaders of the Klan embarrass us all week after week.

Assasin asked a fair question. If the JLP was caught taking bribes it would be a fair question to ask. What? Yuh think the PNP got ethical overnight? By the way, Trafigura money gone back yet? Nuh bother answer cause I fi one know that was another con by god's appointee.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Balla, I think yuh accusing the wrong set

The only Party mi defend is Dancehall/Reggae/r&amp;B and a little Soca. I have no party to defend.

Asking if they got bribe is just my fustration of the blatant sellout by the government giving these people these licenses without consultation with the environmentalists, the people who live there and the various stakeholders.

Giving these licenses without thinking of the effect on the country. I remember in the late 70's and 80's when I use to see FIDCO trucks coming from the hills of Portland and St.Mary full of lumber and there was no plan to replant them. It resulted in more landslides and bruckway for the poor people in the Rio Grande Hills, Buff Bay Vally, Junction etc.

This is some of Jamaica most sacred and beautiful country and to do this without the input of the stakeholders is just plain wrong. I have no beef with balla and I have no party to defend so if that make me ignorant then fine.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unlike you I can seperate the issue

we dealing with the cockpit country here

where I was born and grew up

where I buried my dad

where my mother and some relatives still live

where i plant my yams

where I will spend the christmas holiday

I talk to the ppl there regularly and I think I know what is going on

Comment

Balla (12/18/2006)Unlike you I can seperate the issue

we dealing with the cockpit country here

where I was born and grew up

where I buried my dad

where my mother and some relatives still live

where i plant my yams

where I will spend the christmas holiday

I talk to the ppl there regularly and I think I know what is going on
        How many Jamaicans born a Jamaica,

Bury dem dad there, mom and other relatives still live there,

Where people plant dem seed, (man nuh eat yam!)

Where many will spend dem chrismus,

Yet dem still put the welfare of the PNP ahead of the same Jamaica?

Duh bettah than that Balla.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

again I can seperate my differing views based on situation - I dont have a standard response for everything

I take this as monday morning humour - man nuh eat yam?

Comment

Strange you should say this,
            "I talk to the ppl there regularly and I think I know what is going on "
            Are you implying that the environmentalists don't know what is going on? Yuh kidding right? Talk of monday morning humour. Thanks ... I just left a boring meeting.

I haven't taken a position on the Cockpit country issue, but hearing John Maxwell and another environmentalist talking on the big story unuh better start listen. Especially those that you talk to that live up there.

The main point of my original post is that Assasin's question was very valid. The Trafiguria money gone back yet?

Comment

ask the PNP

Comment

Portia would be proud of you!

Comment

Working...
                X