Security and the Chinese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security and the Chinese

I had a conference with some top Virus threat experts and they clain that most of the current threats are from the Chinese and the Russian mob. They suspect the Chinese government have some connection based on the fact of the type of funding and support.

He thinks every company the Chinese is about to take over is hacked and they do their homework. So Reggadoc don't think that they didn't do their homework where money is made. Mo keep your little business thing tight. I assume there are other threats that are headed in their direction as well.

For everyone there are some serious threats you have out there and don't be hestitatant you think you have a virus. Keep away from videos or messages you don't expect. I ask them what percent of MAC is been hacked and they said if it was worth it they would have done it and if Mac get more popular they will. He said of note there are some targets on ipod and iphones.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X