No announcement yet.

there is no doubt bruce has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I thought my post summarized his political history from his Spanish Town days.

Are you suggesting that a reasonably safe seat could not have been found for the party leader somewhere? That is just silly.

BTW, has Portia ever won any election that was not rigged or in a garrison?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      a person in their capacity as a Minister did that ??

Who Dat !?
      Ask the JLP.

Comment

Mi nuh know why unnuh mek di PNP under PJ set the bar suh low...

Ah Bwoy.. probably greed..
        agreed. LoL!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          yuh right.

a guess a minister would haffi rape and kill fuss before anybody coulda mek him resign.

sigh

can i change my next order to a cappucino, instead?
          suppose di minister perform di rape in his capacity as a JLP member, but not on official GOJ duties...yuh tink im wudda still haffi resign as minister?

hmmmmmm
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are right Mosiah. Remember PJ was, and probably still Jamaica's Prince of thieves. He came back, only to steal more. Jamaicans are mostly ideologues. They may not make the most intelligent political decisions, most of the time.

Comment

When do you predict that Bruce Golding will resign ?

It look like seh people was hitting the White Rum hard recently..

This is Jamaica.. HELLOOO !!

Wid all di work Drivah have left to oversee (2 more Terms).. yuh tink him gwine juss throw in di towel because him tek lang to reveal a lobbying effort by the JLP to free up a gridlock situation ??

lol ! Wishful thinking at best.

Let me breakdown what is going to unfold.

Certain bodies are going to jump at this golden opportunity to force Drivah to fast track certain programs as it pertains to garrisons and 'ties' to criminal elements in the parties. I hope PNP ready fi it

I wonder if Bruce.. nah him could not be suh brilliant.. could he ???

Ben Ben Calling Ben. HELLOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                You are right Mosiah. Remember PJ was, and probably still Jamaica's Prince of thieves. He came back, only to steal more. Jamaicans are mostly ideologues. They may not make the most intelligent political decisions, most of the time.
                ... as fi PJ, how many times that clown mess up and the same set a idiots whey a mek up noise fi Bruce resign tun round and voted fi PJ again? None a these clowns don't give a damn bout anything but bringing back Portia.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

before yuh put yuh foot further in yuh mout.. check yuh facts.

Comment

blame your own party for the PNP's 18 year reign!

and it look like unnu want to put dem in again!? blame Bruce for his actions/inactions if the PNP finds themself forming the next govt. in a few weeks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A man as part of his election platform demanded that elected leaders be held to a higher standard and now his supporters on here are bemoaning the fact that he is held to bit of a higher standard. You supporters should have conncted the dots. Things change no so unuh did say. Get use to it. This was a totally self-inflicted wound. The question is why?

Comment

Working...
                      X