Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    at least not when it comes to his tribe
    auugggh! I notice when either Maudib or miself try fi point the facts unuh all get quiet, but as the cayliss gossip fi start unuh all active. As mi say, people with ulterior motives .. yet you call others tribalist?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      auugggh! I notice when either Maudib or miself try fi point the facts unuh all get quiet, but as the cayliss gossip fi start unuh all active. As mi say, people with ulterior motives .. yet you call others tribalist?
      LoL! Chemical Ali & Associates deal wid facts?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A blast from tha Past

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        ... and as a result he must resign? It is clear ppl nuh have nothing fi bother dem. If you ask me if the sun a shine and me say no .... how yuh ago complain when yuh realize that rain a fall?

Yes, he did handle the matter in a clumsy manner but the calls for his resignation is comical.
        mi belly!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          mi belly!
          Why did you did up this old grave?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Den wait...mi nuh free fi dig out anyting if mi feel like it.... mi nuh need nuhbaddy permission

Comment

Because Jamaica should never forget those days, the darkest of our history.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Comment

I feel the same way, Brickie. Haffi hang mi had in shame all di while when mi think bout it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X