TK have you seen this yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK have you seen this yet

Apparently put out by a group advocating that he runs.

Bwoy this bredda definately on a roll. Thousands turning up to a book signing? Will be interesting to see if he can keep the momemtum going. The Clintons must be worried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8T6Nt6dGig
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

RE: TK have you seen this yet

Islandman (12/17/2006)Apparently put out by a group advocating that he runs.

Bwoy this bredda definately on a roll. Thousands turning up to a book signing? Will be interesting to see if he can keep the momemtum going. The Clintons must be worried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8T6Nt6dGig
    Yes Islandman.....I believe! Thanks for posting it.I really hope he runs man. As well I am a 100% with you regarding Colin Powell.I really wish he had run at the height of his popularity. The more intellectual blacks we can put on center stage the better. It does so much not just for politics in general but for our race as well. It is long time we start holding up such accomplished individuals as a Barrack Obama as an example. I don't know if Hillary is worried yet as Obama is knocking out all of her competition for her but if the war is still going in the same direction she'll have to contend with the far left of the party who want the troops out of Iraq right now. Obama will be their champion.

I'll tell you who is worried already. It is the conservatives. The other day Maureen Dowd made a joke regarding Obama's ears in a Q & A session. After the Q & A there was a reception and Obama jokingly said to her that he was sensitive about his ears and he was putting her on notice. Now it was clear that he was poking fun at himself but lord have mercy don't tell fox news that. They of course ran it as if Obama was thin skinned and not tough enough for presidential race. I just had to chuckle. Yes folks Obama is an official target now. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I should also add John Edwards is going to pose major problems for Hillary Clinton as well. I can easily see a situation where Edwards takes the party nomination.A pollof Dems inIowa last week had Edwards at 36% andClinton at 16% withObamaright behind at 13%.This is going to be a serious political cycle for the dems.

There is also a thought process that a hard fight during the Democratic primaries is more helpful to Hillary. The idea is that if she is able to come throught challenges from such people as Edwards and Obama she will be looked upon as a more legitimate candidate heading into the fight against the Republican candidate.

Btw Obama did claim his first scalp in the presidential race. Evan Bah(sp?) of Indiana dropped out of the race. He was in New Hampshire two weeks ago at the same time as Obama trying to drum up support and Obama had 90% more people at his speeches than Bah. A week laterBah drops out of the running saying he could not win. Obama a badman. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

<DIV>The question is - Is America going to give a woman a chance to run the country, or would they prefer a black man?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>That is not easily answered. And here is where Edwards comes in. And if that doesn't happen, and the Dems can't find some "acceptable" all-American face, then it would be the Republicans all over again.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X