X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting battle lines drawn

- Artistes prepare for clash <DIV class=KonaBody yJQdZ="true">

By Teino Evans, Staff Reporter

( L - R ) Vybz Kartel, Bounty Killer, Ninja Man , Beenie Man , Mavado - file

Only weeks ahead of this year's Sting, artistes have been spending their time preparing for <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">battle</SPAN>, as tensions rise, words toss back and forth, and enemy lines are drawn.

Among the main contenders who fans are definitely on the lookout to see some action from are Bounty Killer, Beenie Man, Aidonia, Busy Signal, Mavado and of course, Vybz Kartel. But, not to be left out of the action is 'Mr. Sting' himself, Ninja Man.

Word in the street is that Mavado intends to take the battle to Beenie, Kartel to Bounty, while Aidonia and Busy Signal square off. However, the 'Don Gorgan', Ninja Man, says he wants to take the battle to the entire Alliance.

"Lyrical war, mi prepare fi kill off di whole Alliance. Bout dem waan kill man fi original badman title, my days a badness done, guh look fi Jim Brown or Natty Morgan. I goin murder dem lyrically an no peace till di whole a dem dead off, lyrically."

Not willing

He continued, "Mi nuh waan nuh fren nor nuh son roun mi, me alone. Di whole a dem weh did a instigate fi tek my life inna 2003, yuh bad like mi boot heel? What is for <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Caesar</SPAN> is for Caesar, nobody but Ninja can name Gorgan, none, yuh cyan waan my name," Ninja warned.

Ninja also added, "Laing haffi change dat bout no competition ... Sen out di whole a dem, cause Sting nuh nice unless smady dead een deh!"

Some members of the Alliance were not willing to give away too much, but Busy Signal said, "Sting a Sting, wi jus prepare fi anything a Sting."

His answer remained vague even when asked about a possible clash between himself and Aidonia, stating, "As mi seh, mi prepare fi anything a sting. Wi always a guh prepared fi anything, whether Sting or any stage show."

Vybz Kartel, another artistes who has been the topic of much discussion and controversy as it relates to his allegiance to Bounty, says Portmore is his place so all artistes
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Sting battle lines drawn

Who remember one of the first Beenie/Bounty clash. Sting 93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn83CHfq6d8
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
    X