Wayne Cummings say military intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Cummings say military intervention

is needed in Mobay. Fockery dat ... mi see either Sass or Hortical post an article over the weekend whey di thugs dem fear armed forces from overseas. SEN fi BlackWater mi sey! .... and not only fi Mobay ... right roun di island. These ********s a get from bad to worst. Even the high schools it reach ... one school affi close becuz of the thugs that attend that institution.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I say send fi Dudus. Yuh see dis kinda madness a gwaan dung a Tivoli?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I say send fi Dudus. Yuh see dis kinda madness a gwaan dung a Tivoli?
      I thought he was already requested.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That other republic requested extradition. Is not dat wi talking bout now. The Republic of Montego Bay must contract his security services.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          That other republic requested extradition. Is not dat wi talking bout now. The Republic of Montego Bay must contract his security services.
          Dudus mind preoccupied yah now. Blackwater mi sey!

Comment

But hold on, unuh willing to sell unuh soul and secede MoBay to a gangster? BTW, we have already seceded territory to Dons in garrison communities anyway.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It is a known parallel,very similar in certain aspects to JCF regarding summary execution.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                But hold on, unuh willing to sell unuh soul and secede MoBay to a gangster? BTW, we have already seceded territory to Dons in garrison communities anyway.
                What 'evidence' do you have that there are Dons in garrison communities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  What 'evidence' do you have that there are Dons in garrison communities.
                  There is a lot of research on this topic. See for example "The nature of poverty in the garrison constituencies in Jamaica" by Aldrie Henry-Lee.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Briefly encapsulate for me. Did any of these illustrious authors site any evidence of guns in these so-called don infested garrisons and if so what was the nature of this evidence.

Comment

Briefly encapsulate for me. Did any of these illustrious authors site any evidence of guns in these so-called don infested garrisons and if so what was the nature of this evidence.
                      I'm sure there was a story a month or two back about a couple of gangs from a couple of garrisons falling out because one gang "borrowed" some weapons (and not light weapons either, we were talking about M-15/AK-47 type weapons) but didn't return them and didn't intend to return them up to the time of the story (and interviews) being printed.

And I think Wignall has written once or twice about lots of folks in these areas just carrying weapons.

Comment

Heh heh I made a post sometime ago about the hypocracy of Bruce Golding criticizing the US for guns in Jamaica while simultaneously representing the community which has more guns per square ft. than anywhere else in Jamaica. Incredibly said poster above (hortical) asked what 'evidence' I had of this much to my and others amusement. I was simply trying to find out what evidence he has of don manship in Montego Bay as opposed to the sopposedly lack of 'evidence' vis-a-vis the mother of all garrisons. He has avoided answering however.

Comment

Heh heh I made a post sometime ago about the hypocracy of Bruce Golding criticizing the US for guns in Jamaica while simultaneously representing the community which has more guns per square ft. than anywhere else in Jamaica. Incredibly said poster above (hortical) asked what 'evidence' I had of this much to my and others amusement.
                          Rudi there is a lot of evidence regarding Dons in garrison communities and that is not debatable. Your statement that there are more guns per square ft in Tivoli is merely your opinion. Is there an armed gang in Tivoli under the control of Dudus, who is suspected of being involved in drugs & arms? This likely to be the case.

Comment

Hortical with all due respect I find your argument comical ( no pun intended). If you seriously think my statement re the Mother of all garrisons is merely opinion and nothing more then I must assert that the existance of garrisons and dons in Montego Bay is just a figment of your imagination. In other words I have some swamp land to sell you. Crap man even the defenders of the community readily admit this. I wonder what evidnce they have?

Comment

You stated that there are more guns in Tivoli per square foot than any other place in Jamaica. There is no debate whether Tivoli is a garrison or not.

Much the same, are you one of those people who believe there is a quid pro quo with the extradition of Dudus & the visa cancellations?

Comment

Working...
                              X