Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Beaten At Home For Freaky Sex

Five men in court after ...
    Five St Catherine men are now before the court after being accused of beating a man and his woman for having 'freaky sex' at home.
    The five have also been accused of raping the woman and forcing her to do the same 'freaky sex' for which she and her man were beaten.
    The men, Ricardo McDermott, Aldane Gopaul, Damion Maralen, Andre Simmonds and Kemar Laffeyette, were granted $300,000 bail each in the Spanish Town Resident Magistrate's Court yesterday.
    They pleaded not guilty to charges of illegal possession of firearm and ammunition, rape and assault occasioning bodily harm.
    Their lawyers made successful bail applications on the grounds that the police had failed to put their clients at the scene of the crime.
    Resident Magistrate Marcia Dunbar-Green granted bail on condition that the men report to the nearest police station on weekdays. They were also slapped with a curfew from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.
    Allegations are that on March 11, about 3 a.m., the accused went to the home of the complainants.
    They are said to have accused the couple of doing 'freaky' sex acts at home. The men who were armed with sticks, are alleged to have started to beat the couple severely.
    It is said that after the beating, the woman was dragged to another house where she was gang-raped for several hours. The court was further informed that a gun was held to the woman's head and she was forced to perform oral sex. The victim is alleged to have passed out during the ordeal. A report was made to the Spanish Town Police Station and investigations by Sergeant Georgia Lowe-Cox led to the men's arrest. They are to return to court on May 25.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...ews/news1.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

... again, why the hell these ignorant asses don't allow ppl to live their lives the way they see fit? How the fornication does the action of the couple affect anyone else? Now if the man (victim) had a gun and shot one of those ********s he would have been charged with murder. kiss teet.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Excellent Comment, Lazie!

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      ... again, why the hell these ignorant asses don't allow ppl to live their lives the way they see fit? How the fornication does the action of the couple affect anyone else? Now if the man (victim) had a gun and shot one of those ********s he would have been charged with murder. kiss teet.
      You have made a very relevant -- in fact, excellent -- statement, Lazie! Truly Jamaica is nearing the edge of the abyss as the stupidest of the most uneducated of the proletariat continue to rise to the forefront (and not only in the dancehall genre)! But then again, a visit to dancehallreggae.com will reveal the depths to which we have descended in 21st century Jamaica!

Whenever I suggest that Jamaica is well ahead on the road to that unenviable “failed state” status (coined by journalists in the early 1990s in response to Somalia), there are some posters here who claim otherwise!

The fact is that barely workable institutions alone do not guarantee a state’s success, something those of us who like to quote from our ragged books fail to realize!! Patriotism and extreme nationalism are okay, I guess, but to deliberately blind one’s eye to facts such as the state’s inability to control crime (to cite merely one example, how many ministers of national security and police chiefs does a tiny island nation need to make even a slight dent in an ever increasing homicide scenario?), an economy that is barely limping along, a culture that has become distorted beyond belief (check dancehallreggae.com if you are not yet aware of our “p_ussy-focused” cultural gift to the world), etc.

I will never forget the case of a father in Jamaica, on finding his son involved in a homosexual act, taking the boy to school and revealing his discovery in the presence of a hoard of “tribalists” (Don1”s expression). I mention this particular despicable case because that incredibly stupid father represents a similar mindset to the report posted above.

But guess what, I’m going out tonight with a special lady, so I will not see the predictable angry responses to Historian’s comment above! While there is still hope for Jamaica (and I firmly believe this), at the moment we seem to be lost as a nation, and some of us on this forum still fail to acknowledge this and realize that major cultural, societal and political changes need to be made for any ounce of progress!!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        You have made a very relevant -- in fact, excellent -- statement, Lazie! Truly Jamaica is nearing the edge of the abyss as the stupidest of the most uneducated of the proletariat continue to rise to the forefront (and not only in the dancehall genre)! But then again, a visit to dancehallreggae.com will reveal the depths to which we have descended in 21st century Jamaica!

Whenever I suggest that Jamaica is well ahead on the road to that unenviable “failed state” status (coined by journalists in the early 1990s in response to Somalia), there are some posters here who claim otherwise!

The fact is that barely workable institutions alone do not guarantee a state’s success, something those of us who like to quote from our ragged books fail to realize!! Patriotism and extreme nationalism are okay, I guess, but to deliberately blind one’s eye to facts such as the state’s inability to control crime (to cite merely one example, how many ministers of national security and police chiefs does a tiny island nation need to make even a slight dent in an ever increasing homicide scenario?), an economy that is barely limping along, a culture that has become distorted beyond belief (check dancehallreggae.com if you are not yet aware of our “p_ussy-focused” cultural gift to the world), etc.

I will never forget the case of a father in Jamaica, on finding his son involved in a homosexual act, taking the boy to school and revealing his discovery in the presence of a hoard of “tribalists” (Don1”s expression). I mention this particular despicable case because that incredibly stupid father represents a similar mindset to the report posted above.

But guess what, I’m going out tonight with a special lady, so I will not see the predictable angry responses to Historian’s comment above! While there is still hope for Jamaica (and I firmly believe this), at the moment we seem to be lost as a nation, and some of us on this forum still fail to acknowledge this and realize that major cultural, societal and political changes need to be made for any ounce of progress!!
        horde

correction provided ongly becuz of the proximity of the Don1 reference
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hey, Historian! I agree!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hope u r on your best behaviour with the lady...
            Peter R

Comment

The actions of those five showed who are the real Freaks.

Comment

They should not have been granted any damn bail!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Five men in court after ...
                  Five St Catherine men are now before the court after being accused of beating a man and his woman for having 'freaky sex' at home.
                  The five have also been accused of raping the woman and forcing her to do the same 'freaky sex' for which she and her man were beaten.
                  The men, Ricardo McDermott, Aldane Gopaul, Damion Maralen, Andre Simmonds and Kemar Laffeyette, were granted $300,000 bail each in the Spanish Town Resident Magistrate's Court yesterday.
                  They pleaded not guilty to charges of illegal possession of firearm and ammunition, rape and assault occasioning bodily harm.
                  Their lawyers made successful bail applications on the grounds that the police had failed to put their clients at the scene of the crime.
                  Resident Magistrate Marcia Dunbar-Green granted bail on condition that the men report to the nearest police station on weekdays. They were also slapped with a curfew from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.
                  Allegations are that on March 11, about 3 a.m., the accused went to the home of the complainants.
                  They are said to have accused the couple of doing 'freaky' sex acts at home. The men who were armed with sticks, are alleged to have started to beat the couple severely.
                  It is said that after the beating, the woman was dragged to another house where she was gang-raped for several hours. The court was further informed that a gun was held to the woman's head and she was forced to perform oral sex. The victim is alleged to have passed out during the ordeal. A report was made to the Spanish Town Police Station and investigations by Sergeant Georgia Lowe-Cox led to the men's arrest. They are to return to court on May 25.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...ews/news1.html
                  They need to put each of these guys in jail cells with a couple of gay men.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                    They need to put each of these guys in jail cells with a couple of gay men.
                    Why?

Comment

saat out?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Absolutely No Prob, Don1

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        horde

correction provided ongly becuz of the proximity of the Don1 reference
                        No problem, Don1 boss . In fact, I should say thanks for the correction . I was so upset while typing my original response in this thread that I misspelled this word horde.

I set these unnecessary standards for myself (this, after all, is only a message board), so when I make an error, I should be corrected. It’s also useful from time to time for me to be reminded that the English language is not something to be taken for granted.

By the way, I included your name because you’re the one who originally coined the term “tribalist” on this forum. In my mind, this word “tribalist” is certainly appropriate for attitudes and tendencies in my native country today .

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by Peter R
                          Hope u r on your best behaviour with the lady...
                          Peter R, yes I’m always on my best behavior with women . Truth is that I respect women very much (which is one of the reasons for my unending criticism of today’s dancehall culture and its lack of respect for women), so they’ll never have a problem with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                            No problem, Don1 boss . In fact, I should say thanks for the correction . I was so upset while typing my original response in this thread that I misspelled this word horde.

I set these unnecessary standards for myself (this, after all, is only a message board), so when I make an error, I should be corrected. It’s also useful from time to time for me to be reminded that the English language is not something to be taken for granted.

By the way, I included your name because you’re the one who originally coined the term “tribalist” on this forum. In my mind, this word “tribalist” is certainly appropriate for attitudes and tendencies in my native country today .
                            easy star
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LoL

The 1970s are back!

Comment

Working...
                              X