Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's *Teabagism Lazie.

"...tourist arrivals--different from tourist revenue..."

I think you are trying to be technical here--(like Glenn Beck and Sean Hennity).

*copyright
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      That's *Teabagism Lazie.

"...tourist arrivals--different from tourist revenue..."

I think you are trying to be technical here--(like Glenn Beck and Sean Hennity).

*copyright
      Am I? They all claim they question the numbers the minister been putting out ... when ask what dem question they gone on a different topic. 1.8 million arrivals is different from how much of the revenue stays in the country.

Karl just looking for a reason to complain only to realize him nuh have nuttin fi complain bout.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi look like mi work fi UPS to yuh? ~kiss teet'~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh mean still?

mi never ever work fi UPS. badman nuh pick up box!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah..still. like how mi a nuh bad man...a nuff box mi used to pick up!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X