Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxes in Jamaica

Filing for Tax Return(s) and Write offs in Jamaica:

Does this covers all Workers and Business?

Karl, anwer this, as I am the only one who don't know the ansa.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
      Filing for Tax Return(s) and Write offs in Jamaica:

Does this covers all Workers and Business?
      I do think we have tax exempt entities.
      Would Hero Blair's church organisation be called a business?

If we have any JA accountant or JA Tax dept employee onsite, could you please provide an answer?

Gamma may have the answer?
      Gamma?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As long as you pay taxes, I would think you can file a return.

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Here is the link for the Tax Administration

http://www.jrs.gov.jm/
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Don't gi dem your soc sec no, just in case yuh have income fi report in Ja and dem give that info to the US. Mek sure yuh get your TRN.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mi have mi TRN sah-Thanks

Comment

I can't believe all the Politico dem can't answer the questions, is it me or is that there is no Tracing one anadda spin fi dis?.

I will check the link, as you and Karl deh buck buck pon mi ya.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                  I can't believe all the Politico dem can't answer the questions, is it me or is that there is no Tracing one anadda spin fi dis?.

I will check the link, as you and Karl deh buck buck pon mi ya.
                  Why the heck you don't read the site. You are a retiree, you have plenty idle time on your hands. We don't even understand tax laws where we live A yuh want know, so educate yuh self and then teach others!
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

cass-cass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I reach out to the Brightest and this is how the weak is treated, at least yu come through somewhat, big let down from Lazie & Maduib, honorable MP's.

Comment

i'm not sure i understand the question.

are you asking if write offs are available across the board for all businesses? i also don't understan the employee part of the question

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X