Tourism Minister Defends Airlift Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    The CG can make a judgement but he wasn't at the meetings, was he?

He had no problem with Golding saying the cabinet was fully informed.
    The Cabinet submission is part of the public record. It apparently incorrectly states that American approached Jamaica with the flight guarantee... that has been confirmed as a misrepresentation ie a falsehood
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

According to Mr. Golding, while it was incorrect for the Cabinet submission to have referred to the arrangement as an unsolicited proposal, the origin and nature of the deal were fully explained to the Cabinet.

He however acknowledged that the airlift agreements were in fact signed by the chairman of JAMVAC, John Lynch and without the approval of Cabinet, and that it was a breach of government policy."

Did you read the whole thing. The Prime Minister who is the head of the cabinet said they weren't misinformed and if he is at the meetings and said so then?
      I find it very tiresome to argue with tribalists...also with people who have comprehension issues

I don't know which factor is more at play here

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well Golding and Shaw said that the cabinet was informed and the CG accepted that and there is no way to prove it so?

Yes it was incorrectly stated that American approached Jamaica( I will give you that).
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well Golding and Shaw said that the cabinet was informed and the CG accepted that and there is no way to prove it so?

Yes it was incorrectly stated that American approached Jamaica( I will give you that).
          There is a way to prove it.....a way that the CG used..

The Cabinet submission is a document... it misrepresented the situation with the contract according to the CG

understand?

Comment

nonsense! how does one disprove figures from the outside? if that is what you expect, then anybody can quote nonsense figures and then ask you to disprove it.

come on, sass. mek sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X