Shower Posse on American Gangster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Point is you don't know the guy's situation.... so don't pretend to know whether he does or doesn't have any credible sources....the fact that you cannot point out any instance where he was wrong is telling.

Not that I have posted any of his articles or comments....or even particularly follow his commentary
    You are so predictabe. Because you and he are now on the 'same side of an issue' you gonna act as if he is suddenly an expert. If you had stopped acting as if you know it all .. and starting listening more, you'd have heard where some of his errors were exposed. But of course it doesn't fit into your agenda, so I guess to you all of a sudden he is Mr. Perfect.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have not said that he has NO credible source. My problem is when the papers using him as their own credible source.

I don't have to know him and I hope you don't know all your credible sources either.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        You are so predictabe. Because you and he are now on the 'same side of an issue' you gonna act as if he is suddenly an expert. If you had stopped acting as if you know it all .. and starting listening more, you'd have heard where some of his errors were exposed. But of course it doesn't fit into your agenda, so I guess to you all of a sudden he is Mr. Perfect.
        Mr perfect??
        Mi did seh dat?? News to me. All I said is that Assasin's claims that the guy has no sources cannot be substantiated...so the claims are mere opinion.

Point out instances where he has been proved wrong as you claim...that would be helpful.

By the way i hope the proof resides on the appropriate letterhead.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mr perfect??
          Mi did seh dat?? News to me. All I said is that Assasin's claims that the guy has no sources cannot be substantiated...so the claims are mere opinion.

Point out instances where he has been proved wrong as you claim...that would be helpful.

By the way i hope the proof resides on the appropriate letterhead.
          Well if you stopped listening to yuhself you may get enlightened. But carry on the one man show fi yuh groupies.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well i know david rowe, his father is the late ira rowe and whereas he is a bit pompous and self important, he does have experience in these matters and so people will give him an ear.

in terms of strategy, where several options are available he can use his experience to suggest what course of action is most likely.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I have not said that he has NO credible source. My problem is when the papers using him as their own credible source.

I don't have to know him and I hope you don't know all your credible sources either.
              Your words:

like phinn.

He is no more than half right.

He has NO insight as it relates to the US government and no source as he tries to potrait.
              You must suffer from alzheimer's

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No Mr. Rumsfield
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well if you stopped listening to yuhself you may get enlightened. But carry on the one man show fi yuh groupies.
                  So you are unable to provide evidence of his misstatements.

I'm not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    well i know david rowe, his father is the late ira rowe and whereas he is a bit pompous and self important, he does have experience in these matters and so people will give him an ear.

in terms of strategy, where several options are available he can use his experience to suggest what course of action is most likely.
                    correct! They may give him an ear...and may also use him as a lubricated conduit to pass information (or misinformation) into the public domain to influence events

Comment

No Mr. Rumsfield
                      LoL!

that would be Rumsfeld

Comment

So you are unable to provide evidence of his misstatements.

I'm not surprised
                        Unable to? I've no intention in playing yuh petty games. You 'attacked' Sass for what he said, yet he was correct.

Comment

Unable to? I've no intention in playing yuh petty games. You 'attacked' Sass for what he said, yet he was correct.
                          You have no game to play because you have no facts to present

Comment

Key word is likely.

Comment

Key word is likely.
                              I'm glad you agree... this means that there is a reasonable possibility of him having some credible US sources

Thanks for the confirmation

Comment

As I said some his analsys is spot on as it relate to the government, Dudus etc. but when he get over excited and get into the predicting game is where I have a problem with him.

I will only react when I see fact on the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X