Shower Posse on American Gangster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    When should we take it as fact though, Sass?

Do we on this forum get anything on letterhead from anybody?

When Ed Bartlett tell us how well tourism is doing, you don't seem to have a problem taking that news as fact. Right?
    tek time. woooiiee
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Rowe may know about that but he is sometimes off the mark about things as it relates to the US government. In other words he may act as if he has direct information or in a loop which he may not.

The fact is he has an opinion on those matter but it must not be printed as "fact'.
      is wha?? yuh ah try revive yuh membaship iina Chemical Ali & Associates??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Rowe reps his clients, so his angle is in no doubt.

Comment

like phinn.

He is no more than half right.

He has NO insight as it relates to the US government and no source as he tries to potrait.

Yes he may have info as it relates to Dudus and Golding etc.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

like phinn.

He is no more than half right.

He has NO insight as it relates to the US government and no source as he tries to potrait.

Yes he may have info as it relates to Dudus and Golding etc.
            suh yuh kno di bredda an kno who im kno? hmmmm

Comment

I don't have to. I have listen to him and he is right on some things but so far way off on others.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

way off on what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah I get the point still. Extreme tribalism is bad either way.

Comment

thanks

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

His analysis on the situation is good but when he goes into predicting what the US is doing and act like he has direct source certain departments.

Like others he is guessing what the US is going to do. We all know the US is responding and going to respond further but everything happen them relate it to Dudus case. He need to stick to the analysis and what he knows or is it the papers take it out of him? as Dudus sells?

Comment

ok. i see you are unable to provide an answer to a simple question. thanks for trying tho. not really.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

First thing is this is the same man suing Cash Plus for 117 million dollars talking bout him loan them money after him invest inna it.

Stuff like saying Chen visa cancellation is a direct result of the crisis and more JLP people visa is been cancelled.

He wasn't even objective about it to say it "may".

That is just one case. I can search for more if you want.

Comment

His analysis on the situation is good but when he goes into predicting what the US is doing and act like he has direct source certain departments.

Like others he is guessing what the US is going to do. We all know the US is responding and going to respond further but everything happen them relate it to Dudus case. He need to stick to the analysis and what he knows or is it the papers take it out of him? as Dudus sells?
                            so you know that the guy has no source with the US govt?

You are unable to point out where he's been wrong...that seems to mean supposition and unsubstantiated guesswork on your part.

Comment

also show guess work on his part.

The difference is I am just giving my opinion. I wish he would just say the same when he is giving his.

Comment

also show guess work on his part.

The difference is I am just giving my opinion. I wish he would just say the same when he is giving his.
                                Point is you don't know the guy's situation.... so don't pretend to know whether he does or doesn't have any credible sources....the fact that you cannot point out any instance where he was wrong is telling.

Not that I have posted any of his articles or comments....or even particularly follow his commentary

Comment

Working...
                                X