Shower Posse on American Gangster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower Posse on American Gangster

Finally found the video online. Among the persons interviewed included his daughter Dominique Blake who ran track at Penn State, Marley biographer Roger Steffens & Laurie Gunst author of Born Fi Dead.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Rowe is on it too. He is Blake's lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Rowe is on it too. He is Blake's lawyer.
      So if he was Blake's lawyer why are some people questioning his credibility when it comes to this Dudus issue and Manatt issue? As a lawyer for a late gangster who was reputedly involved with Dudus' father one would expect to have at least some knowledge of what he is talking about.

Comment

Tribalism reigns!

One ting bout Jamaica you'll never have to worry about - we'll never have the sort of mass uprising against our govt like what happened in the Philippines, Thailand or Kyrgyzstan. No matter the issue, we'll examine first it's tribal qualities and stick with our tribes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Tribalism reigns!

One ting bout Jamaica you'll never have to worry about - we'll never have the sort of mass uprising against our govt like what happened in the Philippines, Thailand or Kyrgyzstan. No matter the issue, we'll examine first it's tribal qualities and stick with our tribes.

Is that why we say "Jamaica - no problem mon"
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

What do lawyers do?

Comment

Rowe may know about that but he is sometimes off the mark about things as it relates to the US government. In other words he may act as if he has direct information or in a loop which he may not.

The fact is he has an opinion on those matter but it must not be printed as "fact'.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What you saying? is not tribalism in Thailand or Kyrgzstan?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

when whole countries for the most part uprise against a govt.? what do you think?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When should we take it as fact though, Sass?

Do we on this forum get anything on letterhead from anybody?

When Ed Bartlett tell us how well tourism is doing, you don't seem to have a problem taking that news as fact. Right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Kyrgz leader went to the south where he is strong. His people also demonstrating in the South.

As for Thailand some want back their former leader so in my opinion there is big tribalism and some of these leaders will not last anytime. Remember the big Orange revolution in the Ukraine?

Comment

Not when it is printed and confirmed by other sources.

Rowe has been speaking a lot and nuff of it is his opinion that can't be supported anyway. Yes he has an opinion but some of it prove to be false.

Comment

so i chose the wrong countries. yuh get mi point, Sass?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rowe come in like a prophet di more dis ting drag out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              What you saying? is not tribalism in Thailand or Kyrgzstan?
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X