Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo you give Audley and Bruce a hard time

for misreading the recession.

I just want you to be aware. Listen to the American local news and them look like genius.

In Atlanta six school districts are at least 100 million short this year. They are cutting staff, furlowing teachers and reducing pay for the second year in a row by 2.5%. They are also closing schools

Check out New Jersey and see their budget.

Detroit and Kansas City are cutting school district by a half
    Watch over the next few month as the states and big cities try read their budget.

Greece would do good with a JDX right now.

Yeah them fi get pressure but bwoy it is a ruff time to be in the hot seat.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

erm...so what point are you making? what does that have to do with misreading the recession? are you saying the schools should have laid off people 2 years ago?!?

a don't get it!

did audley dem misread di recession or not? a yes or no answer will suffice.

tanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what I am saying is that so many politicians made the same mistakes and many too even much longer to come up with any solution.

They have a lot of company. Not onlly are the school district short but the states too and that is one of the main reason the school districts are short. What I am saying is they have a lot of company and many are even worst.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

a don't see the ansa to mi question.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

put yuh toe innah some ice...

Comment

ice? wi have water fi mek ice? wi cyaan pay electricity bill fi mek ice?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you ask me to clarify? that I did. There is no question if they misread the situation.

Comment

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh di happy and smug during the times of Waste.. now yuh come bawling..

Serve yuh right...

Siddung in you armchair and mek big people fix up unnuh mess.. is 18 years of ******************** unnuh leave pile up..

Relax yuhself.. it's gonna be awhile..

Comment

i'm chillin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So Mo how yuh coping wid the water crisis? Yuh driving the Escalade to St. Ann and fill up on the precious commodity
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

i have no water lockoffs whatsoever! but mi cyaan talk too loud!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a who you live close to Bruce, Portia, Vaz, Phillips or Maudib?

Comment

politicians don't live near me. the nwc chairman does!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok then, I know you had to live near someone with influence, not to say you don't have any -

Comment

Working...
                              X