Same old JLP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old JLP?

Seem the JLP is back to doing what they do best snipe at each other in public...

A few weeks ago Warmington raised hell in parliament, stormed out and told them point blank they cant do anything about it as he is not answerable to them in the House..we have not heard anything so far.

Now we hear thinly veiled threats from Harold Brady re Vaz's complicity in the matter with the US law firm's dealing with the Jamaican government, I was at cricket the last few days so I have no heard anything else on this..did anyone hear any thing...Lazie...Mosiah?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Bunting race up Pearnel last night on Impact. Hilarious stuff!

Not much coming from the govt. Warmington dared them to punish him, and the higher ups became quiet and went about dem business. I bet Brady will not be punished either, lest he squeals!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why should they punish him (Warmington) from what I understand he was actually correct.

Comment

No one said he was wrong, but some one from the party, could be Vaz had made threats about him being punished by the party
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X