Got server problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got server problems?

Mi know mi nat the ongle person experiencing this.

Mi cable modem is much faster than the dial-up used by Mo, TK & Tilla and company. Unuh experiencing any issues wid the dial-up?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

RE: Got server problems?

Yeah Hortikal something is wrong with the site. This is the first time I have been able to post since yesterday morning. It slow bad. Pages take forever to load.

And what do you man? How yu jus' assume seh mi have dial up? Yu nuh know mi a high roller? Is cable modem mi a deal wid! Yu haffi check wid BT fi dial up. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I am having serious problems with the Forum, yes it is slow as hell even though I have ADSL and takes forever to load stuff, also it keeps getting logged out every 10-15 minutes as well
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Yeah...it is much better today....I can do my normal Blitzkreig posting that I like to do....Yesterday it was fight de moderators did try and figh 'gainst mi! - T.K.

Comment

From Karl post the article with Burrell the whole thing slow up...like the football programme post 98.

See all now him cant even find space for the Chris Dehring article.....:w00t::w00t:
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/14/2006)From Karl post the article with Burrell the whole thing slow up...like the football programme post 98.

See all now him cant even find space for the Chris Dehring article.....:w00t::w00t:
            Lawd gawd......de moderators caan win fi losing......we a box dem from every side. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
            X