Lazie, yuh watch Impact last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    But hold on.. I thought Dudus was a Community Leader responsible for ensuring peace and harmony in formally troubled areas ?
    if that's the case perhaps we should appoint him minister of security so he can spread those benefits throughout Jamaica

in fact that's the model that Golding recommends should be proliferated
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

IF ?

Is this not the case ?

Can someone lend some clarity here ?

Comment

lol !

Yuh si what yuh waan si..

Mi si Bunting almost get himself innah trouble.. almost start to stammah when Charles rough him up..

lol !

okay! sure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Because I don't follow all cayliss argument like the rest of you makes me a tribalist?
          Where should we start to prove your tribalistic nature?!? Yuh tink is just one ting mek yuh a tribalist?!?

lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

like how golding say dat constituency have di lowest crime rate in di country.

ef a laff tiday!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But hold on.. I thought Dudus was a Community Leader responsible for ensuring peace and harmony in formally troubled areas ?
              Obama was a community leader. Dudus is a criminal warlord...aided & abetted by the prime minister.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Heh, heh..

Babylon know bout..

Comment

... if the payment was by a private individual, then its none of our business is it? There is no contract with the gov't, no payment by the gov't ... as mi say gwaan milk it. When yuh have something offical mek me see it.
                  1. If "Manatt got the impression that Brady was a consultant", (your words)
                  2. The gov't said Brady was never a consultant.
                  3. Brady confirmed he was never a consultant.
                  Who is the common factor?
                  I see this has flown entirely over your head.

Look back on the original post. YOU pointed out only that gov't said Brady wasn't a consultant and that Brady claims he wasn't a consultant as some sort of proof that there is no scandal, yet overlooked the fact that Manatt has him as a consultant according to their FARA documents and that he (Brady) basically suggested Manatt as a legal firm to the Solicitor-General (after which Manatt sat in on a meeting involving said Solicitor-General and American officials). I merely pointed out that the events you have overlooked make for uncomfortable reading even if they don't quite make scandal material. If you are comfortable with private law firms sitting in on government meetings for which they supposedly have no business and the same law firm claiming Brady as a consultant and getting paid towards that end by sources unknown then that's your stance and a disappointing one it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeMike View Post
                    I see this has flown entirely over your head.

Look back on the original post. YOU pointed out only that gov't said Brady wasn't a consultant and that Brady claims he wasn't a consultant as some sort of proof that there is no scandal, yet overlooked the fact that Manatt has him as a consultant according to their FARA documents and that he (Brady) basically suggested Manatt as a legal firm to the Solicitor-General (after which Manatt sat in on a meeting involving said Solicitor-General and American officials). I merely pointed out that the events you have overlooked make for uncomfortable reading even if they don't quite make scandal material. If you are comfortable with private law firms sitting in on government meetings for which they supposedly have no business and the same law firm claiming Brady as a consultant and getting paid towards that end by sources unknown then that's your stance and a disappointing one it would be.
                    okay .. gwaan play hopscotch!
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if the payment was by a private individual, then its none of our business is it?
                      Could you really be so naive??

The situation is actually WORSE if Manatt was paid by a private individual. Why?

1. The contract was purported to be on behalf of GOJ.... so the US would have been misled & there is possible fraud and criminal misrepresentation

2. What private individual has business lobbying & trying to influence the US govt on extradition matters? Private citizens should have no such interest.
                      The question of a certain criminal warlord comes to mind,

I'm sure the US govt. doesn't appreciate being lobbied by or on behalf of criminal warlords.... worse when they believe the lobbyist represents a government. That's what called a massive criminal conspiracy.... if true.

Ah bangarang dis name...strait
                      Last edited by Don1; April 10, 2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

okay .. gwaan play hopscotch!

And you a play blind man's bluff!

Your own words:

Is there a scandal? How long has this been going on? Did any of the documents have a GOJ letter head? I haven't seen one. The gov't said Brady isn't a consultant, Brady admitted he was never a consultant. I guess treasure hunters looking for a scandal.
                        Not a word about the fact that Manatt has maintained that it was working on behalf of the GOJ through Brady as a consultant and thus even if there isn't a scandal per se there is great inconsistency in this affair.

I suppose treasure hunters just made up Manatt's own documentation with the Justice Department's Foreign Agent Registration Unit and they dubbed over the government officials in video so that it would sound like they admitted to some kind of communication between Brady, the Solicitor-General and persons from MPP including the Solicitor-General's own admission that an MPP rep sat in on a meeting between himself and US government officials even though they had (supposedly) absolutely no business in the negotiations that took place?

Perhaps that would make sense since only a dubbed over video, long-term memory loss or utter disarray could explain how Leys (and Golding) at first recalls being approached by Brady about engaging MPP on a December plane-ride to DC, yet later Leys recalls that the approach being made in September. Poor Leys can't even seem to remember how many times Brady was extolling the virtues of hiring MPP; him need to take some ginkgo.

Comment

that shut up lazie for a while. good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            that shut up lazie for a while. good!
                            wen im recova im will come back wid di party line..LoL!

Comment

Working...
                            X