Lazie, yuh watch Impact last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, yuh watch Impact last night?

Mi just a wonder snce yuh hero Cliff Hughes a di host.

Anyway, yuh miss a nice show. Pearnel Charles was trying to defend the Manatt scandal, but Bunting wasn't allowing the deception and the lies, and he appropriately dragged Pearnel, the JLP and the govt. over the coals for the issue. I thought Vaz said Samuda was going to handle all Manatt matters from hereon?!? The least they could do is send somebody who can lie convincingly, because Pearnel sure can't!!

Even Hughes seemed unusually rough with the JLP MP!

Mi just a gwaan watch di drama. Sweet nuh hell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Mi just a wonder snce yuh hero Cliff Hughes a di host.

Anyway, yuh miss a nice show. Pearnel Charles was trying to defend the Manatt scandal, but Bunting wasn't allowing the deception and the lies, and he appropriately dragged Pearnel, the JLP and the govt. over the coals for the issue. I thought Vaz said Samuda was going to handle all Manatt matters from hereon?!? The least they could do is send somebody who can lie convincingly, because Pearnel sure can't!!

Even Hughes seemed unusually rough with the JLP MP!

Mi just a gwaan watch di drama. Sweet nuh hell!
    No I didn't. It is clear this issue is being milked to the very last drop. I guess y'all need the entertainment.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

jlp was woeful with trafigura....THIS is how yuh milk a scandal!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

oh yes, good entertainment. i should be paying for this!

(well, in a sense, I am, what with all these taxes!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not even dat dem coulda do good!

still, manatt scandal is not your regular run-of-the-mill scandal. dis one have some serious milk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Is there a scandal? How long has this been going on? Did any of the documents have a GOJ letter head? I haven't seen one. The gov't said Brady isn't a consultant, Brady admitted he was never a consultant. I guess treasure hunters looking for a scandal.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wooiieee! avatar neva nice suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it nicer fi si Lazie in denial..I hear the FBI is looking at the case now..let's see what comes out of it....Will the JLP fina another firm to pressure the FBI...real drama...

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                  it nicer fi si Lazie in denial..I hear the FBI is looking at the case now..let's see what comes out of it....Will the JLP fina another firm to pressure the FBI...real drama...
                  This story involves alot of hearsay aka gossiping. I will deal with the facts in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    This story involves alot of hearsay aka gossiping. I will deal with the facts in front of me.
                    ...and some hard evidence on us govt websites. apart from that, straight gossip!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      ...and some hard evidence on us govt websites. apart from that, straight gossip!
                      Is there anything in those documents that is tied to the gov't other that Harold Brady (Consultant)? Brady and the gov't denied that he was a consultant. Brady claimed it was corrected and the document he provided seems to dispute his claim that it was corrected. It is clear you're not too good at this treasure hunting thing.

Comment

i am not the one treasure hunting. mi deh yah inna mi chaise longue...chillin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          actually they were quite good propagandizing Trafigura...it just had less going for it... a tempest in a teacup. With Golding dramatically waving illegally obtained private bank records in Parliament.... they were pushing that campaign finance matter to the hilt... it just didn't have the legs.

The difference with this Manatt case and Trafigura which makes it more impactful:

1. It involves the United States.. infinitely more influential on Jamaica's politics, economics & sociology than the Netherlands.... and sanctions the US proposes..eg di likkle visa dem... have massive impact...

2. It involves the biggest criminal in Jamaica and reportedly high profile GOJ ministers...and other society figures. With the prime minister openly providing political & legal cover for the criminal in Parliament...

No contest... Bradygate wins bigtime over Trafigura

This is potentially devastating in a way that Trafigura could never be... so the PNP has a lot more to work with
                          Last edited by Don1; April 9, 2010, 10:56 AM.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Is there a scandal? How long has this been going on? Did any of the documents have a GOJ letter head? I haven't seen one. The gov't said Brady isn't a consultant, Brady admitted he was never a consultant. I guess treasure hunters looking for a scandal.
                            yuh wish Gwaan wait fi letterhead

yuh nuh ear seh di man dem ave audio & other evidence? dem ave witness who testify areddy?

Joke yuh ah mek... dis ting can get nasty... very quickly
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              yuh wish Gwaan wait fi letterhead

yuh nuh ear seh di man dem ave audio & other evidence? dem ave witness who testify areddy?

Joke yuh ah mek... dis ting can get nasty... very quickly
                              Well, lets see how quickly it get nasty then because all I'm seeing is petty talk. Lets see something concrete.

Comment

Working...
                              X