No announcement yet.

Time and again those with ulterior motives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second that..Even though he has made some mistakes, he has done way better than Omar. I know postponing/refinancing debt is included in the debt reduction...all this does is to push the problem out in the future. This makes sense based on where the world and local economy is presently..The hope is that things will get better in future years and we will be able to deal with it then

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Memba it was ppl like dem that was celebrating when PJ told the IMF Bye Bye. Is not everyone man enuff if admit when dem wrong, so of course they'll try their best not to give credit where it is due.
      So you will not celebrate when we wish the IMF "Bye! Bye"?!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          Audley is not the smartest around town and sometimes he follows some of the stupidity that Collister tells him, but his performance in that office so far have been far superior to that of Omar Davies. Omar is a million times smarter, but his performance was horrible to say the least.
          tru dat! after some schoolbwoy missteps... im more dan redeem imself wid di JDX....wedda ar not im dream it up ar orchestrate it...it happen unda 1/3 management

Fram dis ah bear dunce wi want fi fine ants minista! Mek di Phd dem gweh!!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X