RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady: Vaz is daft & im nuh fraid fi im ar govament....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady: Vaz is daft & im nuh fraid fi im ar govament....

plus im ave info pon Vaz et al... according to Nationwide News...tenks Lazie

Looks like these guys need to get their stories a wee bit more coordinated... LoL!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    plus im ave info pon Vaz et al... according to Nationwide News...tenks Lazie

Looks like these guys need to get their stories a wee bit more coordinated... LoL!
    You're welcome. However, did he say all that about having info on Vaz? My interpretation was because of the attorney client issue, he wasn't pleased with what Vaz said, hence calling him daft. But Emily and Naomi kept pushing to get him to say more and like Tatty Brown he stood firm.

I guess to keep the story hot the impression is given that him have secret fi others.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      You're welcome. However, did he say all that about having info on Vaz? My interpretation was because of the attorney client issue, he wasn't pleased with what Vaz said, hence calling him daft. But Emily and Naomi kept pushing to get him to say more and like Tatty Brown he stood firm.

I guess to keep the story hot the impression is given that him have secret fi others.
      fair enuff
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...he is either daft or should get his head examined.

carib show cyaan nice like dis yah one yah. chuss mi!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pass mi di popcorns!

Comment

enjoy! dis have oscar marked all over it!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X