Suh KD Knight say Dudus should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh KD Knight say Dudus should be

tried in Jamaica since the gov't don't want to ship him off. Personally I agree with Knight, the issue is Dudus CANNOT BE FOUND GUILTY IN JAMAICA.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

wheh yuh seh.. him big like Danai ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Too big to Jail
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Either or .... isn't it a reality? Who would want to serve as a juror in that case? Judge would have sleepless nights. This is one case where Bruce could have had an "opps" moment and he wouldn't be bothered.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Either or .... isn't it a reality? Who would want to serve as a juror in that case? Judge would have sleepless nights. This is one case where Bruce could have had an "opps" moment and he wouldn't be bothered.
          Well all you have to do is find some people who are suicidal and you can have a judge, jury and prosecution team. They may not even have to be paid.

Comment

Guaranteed to be free

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            tried in Jamaica since the gov't don't want to ship him off. Personally I agree with Knight, the issue is Dudus CANNOT BE FOUND GUILTY IN JAMAICA.

Unless the Judge and the Jury are imported from overseas. Only exception is Renato Adams as jury foreman just to make sure that someone does not read the incorrect verdict!
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

nuh dat mi say from long time!? if i were dudus, i would ask to be tried locally.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

kd knight full a lyics, chuss mi! arrogant sob, but full a lyrics.

him say him senate suspension was unfair because he was not given a chance to defend himself. he said he has rights too. he noted that even presidents and others who are not presidents have had their constutional rights defended, so why shouldn't he be allowed to defend his rights as well!

him wikkid! mi coulda sit and listen him talk all day. but i have better things to do!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well KD Knight was knee deep in sh!t with Zeeks, and so him know one day the tables may be turned.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X