So that punk Trooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that punk Trooper

claims the gun he was brandishing on the YouTube clip was actually a fake and was only a lighter...

These so called bad boys are really a joke...recalled that Beenie Man used to brag about selling platinum yet when the tax man draw down on him he said it was only hype and he never sold that much
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

It is in his best interest to say that that is what it is.

Comment

Too late
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

He is a damn fool and him deserve fi get his visa cancelled. Him get sheg now.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

trust me Horti a nufff a dem gwaan with the foolishness.

I told a story on the forum before where a top entertainer told my promoter brethren that him have fi let him gunman friend with his gun in or else he will not perform.

Mi brethren still have picture of a few brandishing some choice guns mabye about 15 years ago while visiting "friends".

sometimes you have fi low some company and don't act like the world is yours.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tiyad a de hubris and badmanism... if you're an entertainer entertain; singer sing; writer write etc etc... Is wha mek everybaddy wan fi be a bad man?

Besides the fake gun (suh yu nuh suh bad afta all yuh jus a run yuh mout ...eediat) it's America and all the anti bman rhetoric don guh down good eider; it's what they might deem "hate crime"...

When will they ever learn?
            Peter R

Comment

true and then there was also the phoot that appeared in the newspapers here with either kartel or the other idiot with a gun, then they say it was a toy...damn these big men love to play with fake things and toys...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                true and then there was also the phoot that appeared in the newspapers here with either kartel or the other idiot with a gun, then they say it was a toy...damn these big men love to play with fake things and toys...
                Well they won't be going to any FAKE JAIL - they'll be going to REAL PRISON ...And not a tear will be shed for the eediats.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X