Bounty Killah tek the Warlord name way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Killah tek the Warlord name way

too seriously. A wha dat him a gwaan wid? Man get 1 phone call and instead of calling a lawyer him call the witness and threaten her in the police presence?

Look like the Killah want a time out.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Observer report!

Bounty Killer arrested
    CCN
    Monday, April 05, 2010

Dancehall DJ, Bounty Killer, was this morning arrested by the St Andrew North Police at his East Avenue home.
    Bount Killer, whose real name is Rodney Pryce, was collared by the cops about 6:40 AM, who executed a warrant for assault occasioning bodily harm on him.
    Police say Pryce physically abused his female companion after she decided to end their three year relationship.
    A report was made to the police and following investigations a warrant was issued for his arrest.
    While he was being processed at the Constant Spring Police Station, in keeping with standard police operating procedure, Pryce was allowed to make a telephone call.
    He used that opportunity to call the complainant and threatened her life in the presence of the police.
    He was refused station bail and will appear in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court on Wednesday.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At least USA can cancel him visa, yaad stuck wid dis ignorant fool.

"Cancel mi visa but dat still nuh ground me!"

Comment

He needs to spend a week in jail to cool down.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Him need fi go rehab. a the hennessy a mash up him head

Comment

I would say a month.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

These guys will make people think that dancehall artistes are idiots...
              Peter R

Comment

me no know why some man feel if dem spend di money di woman cant lef. reality check needed.

Comment

especially when a nuh the first or second time.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She need a man with a visa!!!

Comment

".....will make people think that dance hall artist are idiots.... hahahaaaaaa

mi belly...(didda 'eart mi).

Peter you rufffff nuh blouse kuppp
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X