RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the JLP is captured by warlords is Jamaica far behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the JLP is captured by warlords is Jamaica far behind?

...with senior ministers of the governing party reportedly being threatened and even assaulted by their own criminal syndicate...and the JLP leader openly defending said criminal syndicate leader in Parliament...how is this monster to be controlled?

More importantly...what does this criminal mess mean for Jamaica?

Can the Chessmaster escape the current checkmate position with both his credibility and political future intact?...with Dudus to his right and the US govt to his left? ....not to mention a financially and morally bankrupt PNP hovering around?

Seems to me in the national interest the JLP administration needs to immediately apply to the US for some tactical security assistance (surveillance, intelligence tracking...like the Escobar case in Colombia) to capture Dudus and neuter the Tivoli tribe...clearly they can't do the job themselves....not that they want to.

Question is: Will Drivah be allowed back in the community if & when Dudus goes?

Bangarang fi true!

Let me watch the Hardtalk interview again for clues....Chemical whey yuh deh?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Bruce is di annointed one.the golding child. suh if him not up tuh di task..wi cornah dark !

Seaga did claim seh him nevah ready.. mi will try and get an update from di DonFaddah !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Bruce is di annointed one.the golding child. suh if him not up tuh di task..wi cornah dark !
      Yuh start fret now Chemical.

Time fi yuh gi up di idolatry. LoL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The "Golding One". This breddah out of control LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          The "Golding One". This breddah out of control LOL
          Nuh Chemical Ali im name? Im ave a reputation fi live up tuh...plus... look like yuh neva si di Hardtalk intaview... LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Nuh Chemical Ali im name? Im ave a reputation fi live up tuh...plus... look like yuh neva si di Hardtalk intaview... LoL!
            Just curious I don't get the Chemical Ali reference

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
              don't confuse yuhself Za .... its the norm.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One just has to be familiar with the roles and styles of both Baghdad's Chemical Ali and Maudib, the forum's faithful version.....identical twins.... LoL!

Yuh neva watch di Hardtalk interview? LoL!

Comment

One just has to be familiar with the roles and styles of both Baghdad's Chemical Ali and Maudib, the forum's faithful version.....identical twins.... LoL!

Duh yuh ting Don1 ....
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Duh yuh ting Don1 ....
                    yep! mi love expose di foolfool tribalis dem LOL! All yuh try...yuh cyaan tek di Chemical tikle... nuh bodda

Comment

yep! mi love expose di foolfool tribalis dem LOL! All yuh try...yuh cyaan tek di Chemical tikle... nuh bodda
                      When yuh see one that knows not that he knows not, juss leff dem fi gwaan show dem true colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        When yuh see one that knows not that he knows not, juss leff dem fi gwaan show dem true colors.
                        Dat deh fooliniss nah fool nuhbaddy..... yuh cyan gwaan try defen di almshouse all yuh like

Ah dat ah expose unnu....

Comment

Oh ok thanks I guess this is just over my head, it's hard to see a link between gasing the kurds and Maudib. Maybe if it was the Iraqi information minister
                          Baghdad Bob I would understand. Anyways as you were

Comment

Oh ok thanks I guess this is just over my head, it's hard to see a link between gasing the kurds and Maudib. Maybe if it was the Iraqi information minister
                            Baghdad Bob I would understand. Anyways as you were
                            you're right... i guess it is over your head

hush

Comment

Don't stress.. Don1 is simply having another George W. moment...

Comment

Working...
                              X