No announcement yet.

It's getting uglier by the minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True.. after all, it is the Mother of all Garrisons..

When is the USA gonna get serious and give us $1 Billion a year to wage the war on Drugs down here ?

Ah wondah if Bruce is busy negotiating away..

I wonder what 1 Dudus is worth..

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Lazie if you are told that satelliets view a particular area that's noot giving away its position. Okay, let's Ja knew the US govt.'s satellite's position. What is Ja going to do about it?
      Suh Tivoli massive cyaan fiya shat pon dat??

Joke yuh ah mek...
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Suh yuh really think this is about Tivoli? Bruce needs a Political scientists on the right and a Historian on the left. I guess it's better that way; swift and painless, never knowing what hits you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Yuh still pon yuh Portia foolishness ?

What happend.. di strings dem suh fine yuh cyaan si dem.. yuh only si di puppet ?

lol !

PNP tek a big risk and it nevah work out.. mebbe dem did really tink dem woulda win and when di request come down dem woulda tun a blind eye to di manner and leave it up to Dudus Lawyer to sort out..

Well Bruce have a serious puzzle fi solve without causing severe destabilization to his Program..

Dis remind mi of di Labours of Hercules !

Mi nuh envy him !

Hmmm.... I though that this was all big man politics and Bruce had this all figured out...Are you saying that Bruce got lost in his own maze?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

no its about Dudus..

lol !

Bruce ah put on a wikid show fi di Chinese !

Bruce Lee !

Comment

no.. you are saying that...

lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                and no let up in sight. I wonder if the Law firm knows they are messing with matters of natiional security?

Read on:

THREE unnamed senior government ministers are now under the microscope of the Grand Jury of the Southern District Court of New York which indicted Christopher 'Dudus' Coke last August on alleged gun and drug trafficking charges.
                Well-informed Observer sources said the Americans are contending that the Jamaican Government officials had conspired to prevent information from reaching the Grand Jury in the Coke case — the latest in the fallout from the Manatt Phelps and Phillips law firm controversy.

Investigators probing breaches of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) involving the Government of Jamaica, and the US law firm are piecing together evidence they say will expose the alleged link between the government officials, Manatt Phelps and Phillips, and Coke, the Tivoli Gardens strongman.
                The Observer sources said the investigators were focusing on two areas: conspiracy to prevent information reaching the Grand Jury, and conspiracy to violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
                The investigators believe that the firm's service was retained by officials connected to the Government, to lobby Washington not to pressure Jamaica to extradite Coke. In that regard, several influential Americans connected to the US administration were contacted by the law firm, including the administration's nominee as Ambassador to Niger.
                "A file from the probe was sent to the Grand Jury, in which the finger was pointed directly at the law firm and the Jamaican Government and the continued delay in the extradition warrant being discharged," the source said.
                Opposition spokesman, Dr Peter Phillips who first raised the Manatt, Phelps and Phillips issue in the Parliament, said Good Friday that the matter was still wide open, as information filed by the company to United States officials up to Holy Thursday and that provided by government officials here was at variance.
                "No, it's not over. It can't be over when the disparity between the two positions, that of the Government, and that of the firm, leaves too many unanswered questions..." Phillips told the Observer.
                The Government said it had no dealings with Manatt, Phelps and Phillips, while the firm is maintaining that it had represented the Government and was paid US$50,000 on its US$100,000 invoice.
                So is this separate from the Sunday Herald story of March 28-April 3, 2010? That story went like this:

"PNP activist in bed with Feds

There are indications that a top activist of the opposition PNP is among informants providing info to US Federal agencies on Jamaican gangs including the Shower Posse. The activist, now residing in the US, is said to be working closely with Federal authorities on matters including the extradition of Christopher 'Dudus' Coke and other alleged drug traffickers wanted in the US to face trial.

Sunday Herald sources have also disclosed that a minister of government and another high profile mobster based in Portmore are on the list of persons of interest and high on the agenda of US authorities for alleged drug trafficking. It is said that the US has linked both suspects to alleged shipment of drugs from Jamaica via the Bahamas to the United States on the night of the last General Election in 2007.

It now appears that US authorities are preparing to step up pressure on Jamaica for it's delays in extraditing Coke to face alleged drug and gun trafficking charges. Coke was indicted on two counts - conspiracy to distribute marijuana and cocaine, and conspiracy to traffic firearms.

There are also reports that investigators are looking at deposits in the collapsed investment scheme, Olint, allegedly made by Coke...."

The link with the Bahamas is the second one I've seen. I recall reading a story in one of the papers (can't find it now, so if anybody can then please provide a link) where it stated that Evans (the fella released by police in Half-Way-Tree when he was supposed to be returned to lock-up for later extradition) had fled into a waiting car and then took a boat which was tracked to the Bahamas.

If this story is separate could it mean up to 4 government ministers possibly under investigation?

EDIT: And with the news surround the Vazs new house and its acquisition price one has to wonder just how rotten the whole bunch might be.
                Last edited by ReggaeMike; April 5, 2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

These guys never cease to amaze. When dem did say 'new and different' who knew. Care to expound on the Vaz issue. If me do it dem a go say mi anti-jlp like Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    These guys never cease to amaze. When dem did say 'new and different' who knew. Care to expound on the Vaz issue. If me do it dem a go say mi anti-jlp like Obama.
                    Good try Rudi! Noone said anything about Obama. You admitted you're anti-JLP and is trying to remove yuh foot from yuh mouth. Consult Mosiah.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, you have a serious reading and comprehension problem. The stress that spinners like you are now under can somehow excuse that I suppose. Read the post again slowly preferably with someone else by your side to guide you and see if you come to the same conclusion.
                      Secondly, based on what has transpired and is yet to be revealed if you and the apologists dont 'change course' and I mean quick you won't be able to distinguish those who are 'anti-jlp' from Jamaicans period. Notice the new stance of the JLP vis-a vis your party and ask yourself why if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        Lazie, you have a serious reading and comprehension problem. The stress that spinners like you are now under can somehow excuse that I suppose. Read the post again slowly preferably with someone else by your side to guide you and see if you come to the same conclusion.
                        Secondly, based on what has transpired and is yet to be revealed if you and the apologists dont 'change course' and I mean quick you won't be able to distinguish those who are 'anti-jlp' from Jamaicans period. Notice the new stance of the JLP vis-a vis your party and ask yourself why if you can.
                        "Yoiu still think this is idle gossip by people who are anti JLP.?"

Thats your quote. No need to twist yuhself anymore. There is nothing wrong with being anti-JLP, thats your choice. At least now you're out of the closet.

Last I heard Jamaica was PNP country, suh yuh second paragraph nuh necessary. Nuh bother fret over the opps moment.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sb new stance of the Observer vis-a-vis the jlp.

Comment

a too much pride mek lazie a go down this road. i too was tired a di PNP and dem foolishness. didn't vote(bun out a ink pon finger) but i was glad when the change came. little did i know that it was a change for the worsT. now that mi see say bruce a "sheep in wolves clothing", literally, mi a bawl fi him tek whey himself. pnp is not a viable option but god damn, dem nuh worse dan JLP. dem tek 18 yrs fi mash up the country but the JLP only needed less dan 3 fi sink it. i dunno bout u, but i prefer inna a country wha gradually a mash up under pnp than a country whey jus a BOOM! and mash up instantaneously under Brucey boy. naave nuh other choice ya now unless wi draw fi RAS ASTOR BLACK!

Comment

. i dunno bout u, but i prefer inna a country wha gradually a mash up under pnp than a country whey jus a BOOM! and mash up instantaneously under Brucey boy.
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                                Here we go again. If the US was really investigating J'can gov't ministers, why would they leak it to a newspaper? Wouldn't the publishing of such info cause the 'suspects' to start covering their tracks?

Same way there was a report about satellite keeping track of activities in Tivoli. Come on, when unuh ago start picking sense out of nonsense? US citizens don't know where their satellites are, suh why are they going to make that info known to a 'rogue state'?
                                Witness tampering or activities to prevent flow of information usually has the "imprint" of the person or those attempting to manage the activity all over it! So leaking the info does not change the activity or allow for "covering of tracks"...unless the person who or persons whose "imprints" are all over the action or actions disappear!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X