RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Massive..happy Easter....mi deh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Massive..happy Easter....mi deh..

..pon de rock and taste a bun and cheese or drink a red stripe yet...wah gwaan???? Carifta Games live!!!!

Jamaica - big discussion on morning time with Croskil and Bell bout bun and whatever yu eat.....people eating bun and pigtail, bun and chicken foot stew peas, bun and sardine, bun and bread.....
    ...pure stupidness...a whe dem come from?

Comment

good to see you having fun.

Comment

Spending Easter with my Mom - priceless! Waiting on Mosiah to tell me about the C'val scene. LOL.
        Peter Espuet and Croskil a talk bout faith and logic....Espuet should stick to environmental matters and Croskil to sport....
        Meanwhile...the smell of Blue Mountain coffee...ackee and saltfish wafts...life is good!

Comment

I know the feeling; at times when I visit, I would sit with my dad and listen the talk shows. I would ask "why so many talk shows on the radio?" I would listen wit amusement though.

BTW I like yur inquiry (to mo) on the education argument. Let's see what willl happen from there. It's interesting to note that the Greeks asumed that objects of diffrent weights would fall at different rates; without checking (for centuries)

Comment

In TT the Gov. has decided to 'convert' a number of co-ed schools into single sex high schools - All-boy and All-girls school citing better performance by the girls in high school generally. However, they never explained how they arrived at the conclusion.....causing problems...anecdotal science is always flawed....good for marketing all kinds of medicines, health fixes and politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              I know the feeling; at times when I visit, I would sit with my dad and listen the talk shows. I would ask "why so many talk shows on the radio?" I would listen wit amusement though.

BTW I like yur inquiry (to mo) on the education argument. Let's see what willl happen from there. It's interesting to note that the Greeks asumed that objects of diffrent weights would fall at different rates; without checking (for centuries)
              a sheet of paper falls at a different rate to a marble. no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not in a vacuum....yu nevva hear bout air resistance....

Comment

air resistance...is dat like di resistance being offered by the jamaican govt on extradition matters and the manatt case?

is what name so, ex...Exile?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not if it has a marble wrapped inside... LOL

I know, I'm no scientist...I'm still trying to figure out which is heavier; a pound of feathers or a pound of lead... haha
                    Peter R

Comment

Vive Le Resistance !

Comment

They are pandering to a constituency of ignoramuses (or ignorami if you prefer)!
                        Peter R

Comment

That is "hot air" resistance... they did stupidity and are now trying to get out of it by digging a deeper hole.

I'm afraid the drivah is going to lose points on his permit and might even lose the licence.
                          Peter R

Comment

Nuh yuh use to teach physics in Ja? Things start to make sense now

Comment

and got excellent passes too, i might add! better than the passes for maths, english and p.e. today!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X