People are laughing at my Boys Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are laughing at my Boys Champs

predictions that Wolmers could not win...

but which one of the so called experts got it right?

KC Graham said on radio Tuesday that Wolmers will have to fight off St Jago for third place and Edwin Allen would win Girls Champs going away

we went to Cuddy's as late as Thursday night and he did not change his opinion

As far as I know only the Wolmers ppl thought they could win...

The Gleaner came out with a gaudy event by event prediction and the last time I checked they were off badly just like Champs preview for the sceond straight year...

Oh we do miss Wagga Hunte

Elmo who contributes to the track and field site did the girls section and that KC man who did the boys once again missed boat badly...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

are you sure that is what they are laughing at ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      predictions that Wolmers could not win...

but which one of the so called experts got it right?

KC Graham said on radio Tuesday that Wolmers will have to fight off St Jago for third place and Edwin Allen would win Girls Champs going away

we went to Cuddy's as late as Thursday night and he did not change his opinion

As far as I know only the Wolmers ppl thought they could win...

The Gleaner came out with a gaudy event by event prediction and the last time I checked they were off badly just like Champs preview for the sceond straight year...

Oh we do miss Wagga Hunte

Elmo who contributes to the track and field site did the girls section and that KC man who did the boys once again missed boat badly...

I heard that Hubert Lawrence got it right. One of the NY reps that went to champs told me that she saw his predictions using points calculations in the Champ 100 book. I have not see the book but that is something that you can check and let us know if it is true or not.

Hold you head up high. Most experts should have gotten it wrong because Wolmers could have gotten all of the points that we had calculated and still loose champs because Wolmer's was dependent on JC, St Jago and Munro to keep Calabar and Kingston College in check.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yup Bert got it right in his final predix.

To me it was sort of obvious that Wolmers would win after Gibson, though CBar did waaay better than I thought.

Comment

To me it was sort of obvious that Wolmers would win ah bwoy...yuh coulden mek dat pass?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But di man dem mash up Gibson!

Comment

Obviously it is people that don't understand what it takes to win Champs, the results clearly indicate any of the three could win it with one or two twists and turns. I did an analysis of the three teams on Saturday morning and put in points for each team based on the results in the prelims and Had Bar winning by about 10 points over KC, of course the 110 metres hurdles class 1 delivered nothing but all for Bar, the points for everything else was almost bang on the point. I underestimated Wolmers points gain in a few events but botoomline is if Bar had delivered in the 110 hurdles champs would have been theirs after Wolmers messed up with the 4*100 class one, when ah man open de door you betteh jump through it and shut it fast. You must capitalize on a mistake like that and the mistake that Bar made in the 110 h class one was the difference.

That is all it would have taken and Wolmers would probably have to wait another 50-100 years to see another Champs title.

Comment

Wolmers messed up in the TJ as well.

Comment

Working...
                X