Happy Easter to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter to you all

It is not just about the bun and cheese but the death AND RESSURECTION of our Lord and Saviour
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    It is not just about the bun and cheese but the death AND RESSURECTION of our Lord and Saviour
    ... thanks ... as yuh say bun and cheese ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did not say I wouldnt be eating my fair share of bun and cheese..just said there were other bigger things to look to

Did you know the Bible speaks MORE about feasting than fasting???? Check it out.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Did you know the Bible speaks MORE about feasting than fasting????
        Can you point me to where the Bible said that?

Thanks.

BTW, Happy Easter.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. [Genesis 9:3]

The Lord said to Moses, “I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God’.” [Exodus 16:11]

When the Lord your God has enlarged your territory as he promised you, and you crave meat and say, “I would like some meat,” then you may eat as much of it as you want. [Deuteronomy 12:20]

The son said to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.” But the father said to his servants, “Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate.” [Luke 15:21-23]

One man’s faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. [Romans 14:2]

Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience’s sake; for the earth is the Lord’s, and all it contains. [1 Corinthians 10:25-26]

For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving. [1 Timothy 4:1-4]

www.humanewatch.org

Comment

Yes, Happy Easter all.

Comment

Happy Easter to all!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Happy Easter to you too... what about the kite flying?

Anyone knows the origin of this tradition that is practised in Guyana as well as T&T at Easter ? (could be all the islands in fact but I definitely know it's also an Easter tradition here and in Guyana)
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X