X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Ricky Trooper visa cancelled? Was it

a matter of cock mouth kill cock?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWwX...eature=related

or better yet, is it bragging about his visas and claim dem cyaan get him out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6GUR...eature=related
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well yuh caan post a video on youtube bragging about your visa and brandishing a pistol & believe there would not be any consequences.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

dem bredda deh nuh kno seh feds monitor everyting pon de web... from de fuss time mi seit mi kno seh him visa was gonna get revoked...

dem man deh tink seh de usa is like jamaica...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I wonder if that is why, especially given the timing of them saying it happen to Movado, Bounty and the rest at the same time.

Comment

Damn fool - will learn a lesson now! What is the need for all this expletives If a me a lone, man will him would starve to death.

Willi - mi hear him bigging you up
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

"Uno put dis pon youtube yuh hear"

Well him probably wish there was no youtube now
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

The video was recorded at Memorial Square, Atlanta, GA. The other youths in the video put themselves at risk while hanging out with someone who is brandishing a pistol. All the cops haffi do is ask a local TV fi broadcast the video to assist them to identify everyone at the scene.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wow!!!!

Speechless
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                  The video was recorded at Memorial Square, Atlanta, GA. The other youths in the video put themselves at risk while hanging out with someone who is brandishing a pistol. All the cops haffi do is ask a local TV fi broadcast the video to assist them to identify everyone at the scene.
                  Easily done. Plus there is a vehicle in the video, you can even see a phone # on one of the vehicles. Look like the vehicle is for sale.
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

look here.. unnuh nuh site di Tai Chi moves wheh ah gwaan..

is long time dem waan cancel certain Visa.. dem nevah want it look too bad suh dem haffi throw in couple big man tuh..

Cho

Comment

him say him dun 15 passport arready. well, i think he'll have the 16th for a little while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok, it's clear to me that this was a set up. he doesn't deserve to lose his visa over this.

(there goes mine!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who gives a eff?

At the risk of being hypocritical ..( I only watched less than a minute of each video) a man who can't find another adjective than b-clawt every two seconds is tiresome and deserve to lose him visa (and I don't even know the issue) Is wha vex him suh? tek a chill pill yute; yu like yu self tuh much!
                          Peter R

Comment

cranberry and henny is not for everyone>

Comment

this video is very funny and has been the talking point out here for a while

Comment

Working...
                              X