Beresford Hammond Arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beresford Hammond Arrested!!

Total Nonsense, of course, as Beres Hammond is a very decent, humble and likeable person, and someone who, as an outstanding entertainer, also serves as a genuine role model for our teens!! This man, who is highly respected across the length and breadth of the Caribbean, is the real boss of entertainment !

Nevertheless….Happy April Fools’ Day to all members of our lovely forum!!

Have a blessed Easter weekend, ya’ll, and go easy on the fried fish and on the bun and cheese !

Also, remember to keep your eyes and ears tuned to the Carifta Games (athletics) results from Grand Cayman this weekend as our hardworking young representatives earn yet another 70 or so medals for our beautiful Jamaica!! Also, do not ignore the swimming results from Kingston !

Hey Histy yuh frighten me yuh nuh. I guess I am a fool then.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him owe Audley any TAX?

I had the priviledge to pick Beres at the Airport once. He came out without any crew and only because we knew him why we didn't miss him. he was suppose to stay at a top hotel in my neigbourhood for a show but he knew my father very well and we were born in Annotto Bay he opted to stay at our house and cancelled the hotel.

It was pleasure to reason with him for that evening just shooting the breeze. This was a while ago but since then I have spoken to him twice.
      I can only say Big up to Beres everytime and continue doing the works.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heart attack material. Good thing I took my Vitamin E today. Good one.

Comment

Beres, in my opinion, is the only true artiste out there who lives what he preaches about.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Total Nonsense, of course, as Beres Hammond is a very decent, humble and likeable person, and someone who, as an outstanding entertainer, also serves as a genuine role model for our teens!! This man, who is highly respected across the length and breadth of the Caribbean, is the real boss of entertainment !

Nevertheless….Happy April Fools’ Day to all members of our lovely forum!!

Have a blessed Easter weekend, ya’ll, and go easy on the fried fish and on the bun and cheese !

Also, remember to keep your eyes and ears tuned to the Carifta Games (athletics) results from Grand Cayman this weekend as our hardworking young representatives earn yet another 70 or so medals for our beautiful Jamaica!! Also, do not ignore the swimming results from Kingston !

But me always hear that you can't fool anybody after 12 noon. So in this case, Historian - fool himself
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              But me always hear that you can't fool anybody after 12 noon. So in this case, Historian - fool himself
              ah dat me hear to !!! suh mi second your comment !!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Yuh almost cause heart attack inna Trinidad cah him s'pose to perform tomorrow (Saturday) at a big concert..with Shaggy, Morgan Heritage, Gyptian, and a couple others... Phew!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X