RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished jinking................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished jinking................................

A 7 FL OZ Cucumber Beverage. It's the Ocho Rios brand.

Seeing it for the first time.

Quite refreshing and different.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

When yuh find a sweet sop beverage - holler at me
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

HL - how is Lulu; R U still in touch?
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

and to think that we don't have the product to market.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh yes...we are still in touch.

Will tell her you say hello.

HL

Comment

You realize that commercial processing killed everything good about the natural product, right?

Comment

Would have much preferred if it was at least 10% real cucumber juice.

An opportunity (and market) exist for the real cucumber juice.

Good source of natural electrolytes. Good for high blood pressure mi hear.

HL

Comment

I hear that beet root juice (Natural) is even better fi high blood pressure.

Of course, supplementing with pure organic PARENT Omega 3 and 6 in balance is the best cure for that long term! And I am not talking bout Fish oil that delivers a pharmaco overload of Omega 3 derivatives! Flax oil and Sunflower oil will do the trick! 1.5 parts sunflower oil to 1 part flax oil.

Tek 2 tablespoons of that mixture a day and extend yuh life. Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  I hear that beet root juice (Natural) is even better fi high blood pressure.

Of course, supplementing with pure organic PARENT Omega 3 and 6 in balance is the best cure for that long term! And I am not talking bout Fish oil that delivers a pharmaco overload of Omega 3 derivatives! Flax oil and Sunflower oil will do the trick! 1.5 parts sunflower oil to 1 part flax oil.

Tek 2 tablespoons of that mixture a day and extend yuh life. Real talk.

You ever hear about SALBA Check out the benefits.
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

This is rich!
                    heh! heh! heh!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Oh yes...we are still in touch.

Will tell her you say hello.
                      ...and the answer is great!
                      heh! heh! heh!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I will

Comment

Willi yu sound like-a chemmis in de 'hearea.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X