Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi...DOW ovah 11,000 !!!

What's going on?

Man like you shoulda bade inna AIG stocks from the penny stage.

Amerkah nice again' ............yes?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Hahahaha

Or could be a false dawn.

If you feel lucky, chance your hand! Dance and party like its 1999 (again).
    The DOW was about the same back then too...

Comment

I could have won money on this response.

Comment

More than HL mek on the DOW?

Hahahahahaha

Careful, it slippery out there!

Comment

true dat.

Comment

That's the response i was expecting from Willi too Jawge.

Life is a gamble ( too).

The sky could fall at any time...and poooof!!

HL

Comment

Mark my word HL. There is going to be a big correction soon. If you listening to the local news all you hear is school closing, teachers and state workers been laid off, Budget deficits etc. While many of the companies doing well the middle class is suffering from the drop in state funding and taxes and there are some incentives for housing which are going expire soon if Obama don't renew.

I was hoping by now thing would change but the unemployment rate keep going up and it has to reflect on Wall Street sometime.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree Assasin.

Was listening Abama talking about drilling for oil off the US coast.

Drill baby drill.

Nuff work will be created in that sector.

The passage of the Health Care Bill will also see a massive increase in health related employment................

HL

Comment

I just read the jobs report today.

Jobs: ADP released its monthly report on employment before the opening bell, showing that private-sector employers cut 23,000 jobs in March. This was in sharp contrast to expectations of a 40,000 job increase, according to economists surveyed by Briefing.com.
                  In February, the private sector cut a revised 24,000 jobs. ADP has not reported an increase in monthly payroll numbers since January 2008, when 34,000 private-sector jobs were added.
                  ADP was "a disappointment," said Hogan, especially because expectations are fairly high for Friday's government report on the unemployment rate.
                  "Census jobs should boost Friday's data, but it's a tree that falls in the forest where no one stands," Hogan said. "I can't remember the last time such an important report came out when the market is closed."
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Shhhhh...

Mind dem seh is your attitude whe cause the sky fi all!

LoL

Comment

Not following it, but I am getting a vibe that seh

SUCKER RALLY.

Comment

HL

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...74.html#s78101

Comment

Working...
                          X