No announcement yet.

I would like to hear comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like having a blackberry or a palm pre , I wont even go back to the 1st cell phone , of course it all depends on the person ability to use it.

You have something against technology in the medical field ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

none at all! i am all for technology! but when people sit back and believe once the fancy gadget is around, then all is well - that's a myth!!!

you touched on it a little bit - the ability to use it! but it's more than that. assasin was right about the cost. if i can't get to use your little toy because of some ridiculous cost, then what good is it to me, John Public?!?

until i see that gadget that can provide total healthcare and not just target some cancerous cells, then...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

exactly...i am all for technology and i remind you of your fallacy...a doctor is only as good as the technology NOT true...even you admitted that a quack with the latest technology is still a quack who could really frig you up, and that a doctor without that technology could do a better job!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A wonder wha X do when him a invite a girl over and she about to answer him and him blackberry hit a dead spot???
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i'm sure he would NEVER consider using a land line!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so mi potential counselor (dats if mi ketch chubble) What do you think of shantoys chances if the operation was done in the US? Thanks.

Comment

I am so glad that no one ever dies from botched operations in the US, not that i am saying this child died of mal-practice
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

when you have read and properly understood what i have said, then come back and ask a SENSIBLE question, relevant too, if at all possible!

Comment

they probably would not have touched the poor girl until they were certain they were going to get their money.

i had asimple arthroscopic surgery on my knee delayed for months because someone thought $1,000 for the MRI was too much money!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

or ring her doorbell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But it doesnt excuse the fact that technology would help immensley the same quack from doing a better job with it.Same with the Miracle worker M.D.

Like I said take it out of the equation and you are seeing the obvious in a glaring manner.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL

Comment

why take it ut of the equation? it is a PART of the equation...yuh talking about something else...it would certainly help a good or excellent doctor but to say the doctor is as good as his technology is fallacious as it is not true in ALL contexts and that is what makes it a fallacy.

Comment

Working...
                            X