HL.......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL.......?

March 24, 2010. Yesterday MediaTakeOut.com told you about Kim Kardashian's SECRET PHONE conversations with rapper Kanye West.

Well now MediaTakeOut.com is hearing that the NEWLY SINGLE Kim isn't putting all her EGGS IN ONE BASKET.

According to another ROCK SOLID insider, Kim is dating UK soccer star Wayne Bridge. The insider claims that a few weeks ago, Wayne and Kim met up when he was in Miami.

Kim was reportedly still dating at the time - but she took dude's number JUST IN CASE (You know how it is ladies ) Well anyways, as soon as the breakup with Reggie was finalized, Kim called up Wayne and they've been sending each other romantic texts ever since.

The insider also tells us that once shooting for Kim's REALITY SHOW slows down next week, Kim plans on visiting dude in ENGLAND!!!

Dang, did Kim just pull a J LO on us . . . looks like she may be through with Black folk . . .

To email this story to a friend enter email address here:

SEE COMMENTS UNDER THE PHOTOS:
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

waynes is not black? i couln't pick him out of the crowd! btw does wayne know this tidbit?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jangle, a-tink you mixin' me up wid Mosiah and Gamma--with their keen interest in tabloidism.

Next thing you know... you gwine tell me that Nandi is dating lady Gaga...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So that mean him a go join back England side now?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

iz muss dat...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Him can model pon them now and walk wid him LASS(machete)
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X