No announcement yet.

Republicans losing their minds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup...that would be the SMART thing to do...alas...the story nuh done write yet.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am in a militiant mood right now. The republicans can go to hell. The democrats have half a vote with healthcare and the other half if the economy improve.

I can tell you without no healthcare and better economy them can not even look for my vote.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Republicans have reason to hate Obama.

The first reason is POWER taken from them.
        The second is, he have them in a tail spin.
        Thirdly they have no solution.

Politics is not a bwoy thing and a dat mi a tell unnu long time. Remember how them use to call Bill Clinton "Bobo" and how Mama Bush them trash the white house when Clinton them was moving in.

You think a only Seaga and Burell are ungracious losers Mo?

The fact is many of these republicans are bordering racist so a just that the hate a show and it in them backyard. Worst them try to drag down Polosi in every way and they also failed at that until now.

No other playbook can work on Obama except fear mongering and the "liberal" argument.
        Sass, borderline racists are RACISTS! You can't be borderline pregnant. Is di same ting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks for the correction, but you know what I mean, maybe I should say "closet" as behind private doors they will really express themselves.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure I agree with that. There are degrees of prejudice that we all have in one way or another.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X