Could the deal with the American Law firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the deal with the American Law firm

be with the great Dudus? I have had that feeling from I heard about it. Could it be that Dudus is fronting and paying this thing?

Just my wondering mind. I have often not join in the matter as I hope he get shipped off and who fi pay for it pay for it including the prime minister as he is stalling.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

If that was the case then that would be a real bangarang. Unlike you I put nothing past this crew. Look who is in charge of "Information". The irony abounds.

Comment

Dis crew???

So you have a better crew to propose? On with a clean track record?

It should be clear now that both a dem flawed...no matter who you might prefer. We are at a crisis point with the 2 party setup.

Comment

I put nothing pass anyone, the fact, the difference is I don't let my emotions get ahead of the facts and I clearly state my opinions.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Dis crew???

So you have a better crew to propose? On with a clean track record?

It should be clear now that both a dem flawed...no matter who you might prefer. We are at a crisis point with the 2 party setup.
          Call me naive but I did expect a difference. If for no other reason out of enlightened self-interest. If they had had the guts to make the changes that deep inside Jamaicans long for they would be guaranteed 2-3 terms. What seems to have gotten a lot of their supporters on the defensive is that they are more tied to the f ry than any other party just like the PNP was more corrupt than any party before them. The only pathetic defense they have left is that they(politicians) are all sinners the final refuge/rationalization of the permanently compromised. The "others do it too defense" is an interesting one. I wonder how some here would react if it were used by all the other criminals in Jamaica. This is not the action of leadership in fact it's the opposite and those who invoke are just reflecting how conflicted they are as they wouldn't draw fi it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            Call me naive but I did expect a difference. If for no other reason out of enlightened self-interest. If they had had the guts to make the changes that deep inside Jamaicans long for they would be guaranteed 2-3 terms. What seems to have gotten a lot of their supporters on the defensive is that they are more tied to the f ry than any other party just like the PNP was more corrupt than any party before them. The only pathetic defense they have left is that they(politicians) are all sinners the final refuge/rationalization of the permanently compromised. The "others do it too defense" is an interesting one. I wonder how some here would react if it were used by all the other criminals in Jamaica. This is not the action of leadership in fact it's the opposite and those who invoke are just reflecting how conflicted they are as they wouldn't draw fi it anywhere else.
            good word my yute...
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If only we could have gotten 20 years of Blinds as PM.. what a paradise Jamaica would be today...

Oh well.. mek wi choose di next best ting.. 20 years of Drivah !

When people guh Vegas dem nuh stap and pondah ah who build it neiddah while dem ah watch Circle du Ole..

Wi have limes.. mebbe wi can mek lemonade.. tyad fi a suck so-so lime...

Comment

Drivah...hmmm! A wonder why dem hold on pon di last man whey used to chant "drivah"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Your only error was expecting a difference.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

So far history has proved you correct.

Comment

Excellent post and all too true.

When they start resorting to "the others do it too" defence it only shows that there is practically no possibility of either party making a difference, much less for them to join forces to make a positive difference (on the contrary it might be more likely that they will and have joined forces to make a negative difference).

That's why I will never understand why various columnists and letter writers (writing to the newspapers) keep calling for the politicians in both parties to work together to make a difference. It will simply not happen. Too much secret for too many of them in too many positions of power in the parties and right throughout the parties themselves. At this point it is about as effective as calling for the dons themselves to give up their power and turn themselves in - that won't happen (except maybe in one or two rare cases) and as such is a waste of effort and time to call for.

Comment

Politicians aligned to each other
                        Dons aligned to each other
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

We need to have a coalition of independents set up.

No recurring ideology or party, just co-promotion of the INDEPENDENT WAY.

I can see the slogan now..."We are not a party nor a fete, we are about serious business. Time for the country to get back to business"

Comment

Here is my post on the subject Don1

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Here is my post on the subject Don1
                              completely forgot this

Comment

Working...
                              X