X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie how comes mi nuh see yuh

ah post this:

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...#disqus_thread

He might be waiting to hear from Cliff Hughes on NNN first. In the meantime, have a read:

Expand ⇗
    arawak357 22 hours ago
    4 people liked this.
    Too many 'mistakes' being made.

I looked up the definition of 'mistake' and realize it is being used out of context way too often.

When can the poor man caught with a ganja spliff get to plead 'mistake'?

When can a driver who gets busted for speeding get to plead, it was a "mistake'.?

Pretty soon, rapist & murderers number one defense will be, "it was mistake".

Uno tek man fi fool.

I can see them now. Politicians all gathered in a room. What to do, what to do. We are busted. Dem catch we in a big lie.

Well, said one.. we can either raise our hands and plead guilty or simply say it was a 'mistake'.

Said another politician, "but yu think they will believe us"?

No, but we have no choice.

So say one, so say we all, IT WAS MISTAKE.

....and in the meantime, ordinary Jamaicans keep hoping and praying for a mistake that will put the whole bunch a dem in prison. Now I can live with that 'mistake'.
    FlagLikeReply

James Bond 1 day ago
    4 people liked this.
    The whole situation stinks and Mr Golding need to resign as Prime Minister. The very special interest Mr. Golding and is cabinet has i the matter surrounding the arrest and extradition of Dudus leaves us wondering what the Government has to lose should Dudus be brought before the courts.

As reported by the media and questioned by the opposition, why would Mr. Brady signed such a document if he was not acting on the GOJ behalf.

I would advise Dudus to surrender to the USA peacefully not the GOJ as i believe if he was to be taken in custody by the local law enforcement he would not get the chance to defend his self as i believe the present administration would do anything within their power to prevent Dudus from standing in the dock.

Every passing day it becomes more obvious that Dudus is just a scape goat, because if this was not so, and Mr. Golding is committed on upholding the law bringing criminals to justice. Why the hell if the system has the evidence against Dudus and as we have no learned this evidence was collected legally by the local law enforcement, why not arrested Dudus and and let him face justice in Jamaica.

The Gun violence in the Jamaica is out of control and as alleged Dudus has imported guns and ammunition illegal in Jamaica, let us all hear it in the courts.

This is check mate Bruce, too many relevant questions regarding this Dudus issue and not a sensible valid answer, game is up step down as Prime Minister. You have appointed a minister for security and an AG and they are all silent on this matter, you are running the government as a one man band covering the muck.

What i really want to say, the Gleaner will not publish it . If they would. i would get straight to the point.

Bruce Golding is a very weak leader and the current government is very very vulnerable to corruption. Like it or lump it that is the way it is.
    FlagLikeReply

ditruth 22 hours ago
    3 people liked this.
    I cant wait for my hero Mr. christie to dig into this one. I am willing to wager that this final incident will be the undoing of Mr. Golding and his cabal of hungry-belly thieves. My only concern is that sista P is still the defacto head of the PNP.!!!!!!!!!!PUPA JESUS
    FlagLikeReply

jam2 1 day ago
    3 people liked this.
    BWOY DEM PEOPLE REALLY TEK JAMAICAN PEOPLE FI SOME BIG HEAD BIRD. I WOULD HAVE THEM KNOW MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF US ARE ABLE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
    FlagLikeReply

ditruth 22 hours ago
    2 people liked this.
    It should be obvious to anyone with a minimum of intelligence that Mr. Brady and his sponsors in the present JLP administration are involved in some malfeasance pertaining to the arrangement with the law firm of Mannat, Phelps and Phillips. The explanation offered by Mr. Brady and others fall outrageously short of rationality and is without any credibility whatsoever
    FlagLikeReply

jas 1 day ago
    2 people liked this.
    If Mr Brady- who I presume is an Attorney-at -Law can signed a document without knowing the content of what he is signing to does beg the question about his competent to be an Attorney. If I was a client of this man after reading is explanation I would be rushing down to his office to terminate any dealing that I have with him. Because if he can be so incompetent and reckless to signed a contract, have it published on a website and realising what it is or isn’t, it clearly sums up the man as not been fit to be a layer.
    FlagLikeReply

SAHM 1 day ago
    2 people liked this.
    Why then is not the amended version online Brady?

Wheel and come again my friend.

Something smells fishy and the OCG has a long fishing line, rod, net, tackle and even harpoon.

Did the AG's office know about this? Dor, dor what say you?

Questions, questions.
    FlagLikeReply

JA Cynic 1 day ago
    2 people liked this.
    The documents say otherwise.It is quite explicit that the authourity under which the US law firm was retained to do this official GOJ work was made very explicit in the contract.
    Special care was taken to ensure that this was no hoax. The necessary checks as to the bona fides of the person purporting to be acting on behalf of the GOJ would have been made.
    Furthermore, the timely settlement of the stated retainer would have had to be made before such a prestigious law firm embarks on such a governmental mission.
    The "mistake"label just does not accord with the reality.Then again, the GOJ has been making a lot of "mistakes" recently.
    "Spin" must have some hint of credibility to stand a chance of being accepted.This is not the case,
    JA Cynic
    FlagLikeReply

carlosking 22 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    If indeed Mr. Brady erred, this is an egregious error which should ocasion the revocation of his his license to practice law in Jamaica. How could he sign an issue a contract alleging that he represents the GOJ when in fact it is not true!? Mr. Brady needs to come clean becaus he is in big trouble. And what is the GOJ going to do about this?
    Regards
    FlagLikeReply

St. Marian 22 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    I think the JLP have been out of power for so long that they have forgotten how to be effective. More fiddling with the Budget and now this.

This sordid affair surrounding ONE MAN just gets more interesting as the days go by. An attorney, NOT reading the contents of a legal document BEFORE signing? Interesting. Indeed.
    FlagLikeReply

howdidwecometothis 22 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    I do hope the government comes clean on this one, if not we have one big headache, while the government can be smug knowing that the information will not disseminated to the opposition it cannot say the same in regards to the American government because of the Patriot Act. They will be following this as they have a vested interest.
    FlagLikeReply

Bruckshut 23 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    It would appear as if Peter Philips has opened up a can of worms with his query into this suspicious contract. I’m a little concerned as to how a contract of this magnitude, which extends across international borders, could have been worded in such a way that it would trigger ambiguity even among our self-proclaimed geniuses. If said contract was just a few weeks old, I would be inclined to buy into the argument presented by Bruce’s mouthpiece, Daryl Vaz. But since this is a well seasoned six month old agreement, I can’t resist the urge to yield to curiosity and secure a seat on Philips’ whistle-blowing train. After all, if some nosy person had not stumbled upon this secretive engagement online, incompetent Bruce and his crew would not have uttered a word about erroneous clause or misrepresentation. Help us Jah!
    FlagLikeReply

Dainty 23 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    If the attorney at the centre of this matter admitted a mistake to such an important document, it begs many questions. You can ask them; perhaps the answers will be forthcoming. The happenings in Jamaica at every level are tantamount to that of a banana republic. Have you all recognized how arrogant the persons in positions of power have become - could it be that the heat in the kitchen is inching towards the unbearable level?
    FlagLikeReply

Dainty 23 hours ago
    1 person liked this.
    Readers can you envision the approach of famines of all shades approaching Jamaica? Where are the Josephs'? Are they speaking and if they are, is anyone listening? Well! at least the Pharaoh at the time listened to Joseph and was able to feed the nation of Egypt as well as the surrounding areas.
    FlagLikeReply

jamessakku 1 day ago
    1 person liked this.
    When will this bumbling, corrupt government resign? When it is not lying about contract it is shielding criminals. Dudus now assumes national priority.
    Bruce Golding, you are a disappointment.
    FlagLikeReply

Calusa 1 day ago
    1 person liked this.
    I tell you about that tangled web. When you start, it takes on an uncontrollable life with endless cover ups and lies.
    FlagLikeReply

enos21 1 day ago
    In the past, I voted for the PNP, JLP and the NDM when it was lead by Bruce. Working in the West Kingston area made me aware of of the dangers
    faced by Jamaicans, eg any given day the entire down Kingston may have to be abandoned, including BOJ,The High Courts,KSAC The BNS head quarters and many more essential organs of the state not to mention the Coronation Market. When Bruce walked away and described the state of Jamaica Politics,like many Jamaicans I supported him. I am 45. What are we going to hand over to out kids? You don't see notten yet. The only man who may have entered the wilderness is Renato Decardova.
    FlagLikeReply

Jakan 1 day ago
    "Yesterday, The Gleaner was unsuccessful in its attempts to get a comment from Manatt, Phelps & Phillips."

Gleaner, only in Jamaica people have such loose tongues that you could get a response as you apparently want. Foreign professionals usually know whether o rnot they are permitted to speak on behalf of anybody.
    FlagLikeReply

noshel 23 hours ago
    This is a case that cannot be allowed to fall silence like many others.
    there must be a clear an concisest effort of the government of Jamaica.. to find out how Mr Brady could of decide to be representing the government when he did not have such authorization!...
    now Mr Vaz speak like he is not sure , what the word is called . when he said what ever sanction ... if in fact the government did not have any discussion with Mr Brady. or his law firm.. directly or through other middle men!.. and Mr Brady decide this action of its own..

MR Vaz. know that there are two could be more charges that can be brought against MR BRADY. and his law firm.. 1) EXTORTION AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF JAMAICA BY MR BRADY.. 2 FRAUD. AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF JAMAICA . BY MR BRADY.. So Mr Vaz. run around not seeming to know the charges to make. sound to me . like he know more than he is acknowledge.. and he don't want to have the public know what must happen in cases like these...

Any fool could smell the stench... the government have enough time to come and correct the record.. by simply say "yes they were in private discussing things like that but there was nothing official.. and Mr Brady must have decide to take the discussion further with out full authorization!.. this would kinda get them off the hook. but not complete.. and this would be a little more palatable to the fools who are hard line party bound!...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi get the impression Lazie a the coolest name pon the forum.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh

I cant wait for my hero Mr. christie to dig into this one. I am willing to wager that this final incident will be the undoing of Mr. Golding and his cabal of hungry-belly thieves. My only concern is that sista P is still the defacto head of the PNP.!!!!!!!!!!PUPA JESUS
        Dat is my concern!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X