Wrong move again! I live to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong move again! I live to see

the 76 -80 saga all over again. I know who tell you to go to the UN but they can't help you there (even though they have veto power). It will only strengthen the US resolve to get what they want. The US will not step back to JA and will make a point for the whole region to see.

Stand down Bruce it's not worth it. Don't be fooled they can't help you and you may just see aircraft carriers. Bruce your own political base (with capital) will be forced to turn against you. You will get no support from the Jamaican base against Obama.It will be hard, save the little face that's left and stand down. Granted you will have to answer to the Jakan people for this.

Bwoy yuh mek Portia look like she have 4 phds (maths & physics included) at age 25 . Bruce yuh crazy.

It would be useful if you understood the big picture.

Comment

I would say that to you.

Comment

you lack certain critical data....

A serious disadvantage..

Comment

Oh yeah? Then why UN? please it ongle ah go hotta. Yuh boy Bruce a wade deeper inna quicksand. All now Bam not even address him yet. Bam quiet but nuh play wid him, memba mi tell yuh.

Comment

Jawge.. we all know the inevitable conclusion.. so lets keep it real..

When a woman give yuh sex she can either look like a whore or a virtuous woman..

Yuh too used tuh di Whore ting... blame di last PNP admin..

Comment

Maudib - What is your prediction? How will this end?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Well if di USA get them act together I expect there will eventually only be ONE DON in Tivarli...

"I am di Drivah !"

Comment

Working...
                X