Don1 see the education loans IDB providing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 see the education loans IDB providing

Gov’t provides details on IDB loan Friday, 19 February 2010 The Finance Ministry has provided details on the three lpans valued at US$170 million which it will be receiving from the IDB.

As was reported on Thursday the loans will go towards policy based programmes.

According to information from the Finance Ministry the first loan of US$30 million will be disbursed next week and will be used to support the Education Transformation Programme.

The other loans will be disbursed under three programs.

They are the Public Financial and Performance Management Program, the Competitiveness Enhancement Program and the Human Capital Protection Programme.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Gov’t provides details on IDB loan Friday, 19 February 2010 The Finance Ministry has provided details on the three lpans valued at US$170 million which it will be receiving from the IDB.

As was reported on Thursday the loans will go towards policy based programmes.

According to information from the Finance Ministry the first loan of US$30 million will be disbursed next week and will be used to support the Education Transformation Programme.

The other loans will be disbursed under three programs.

They are the Public Financial and Performance Management Program, the Competitiveness Enhancement Program and the Human Capital Protection Programme.
    I guess if we must go further in debt... education is a good reason. Not familiar with what this iteration of "transformation" is about however.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
    X