• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless America!

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beaut...-goods-562909/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

why god bless America?

H&M is not an American store, it is European.
    Many stores after reducing price to 90% destroy the goods if nobody buy it or sell it to store like TJ max.

The same thing happen in the tourism industry in Ja. Do you ever wonder where all those excess and well prepared dishes go if not used? When I worked in the industry I was alway surprised at the waste when there are so many people and organizations in need. Not unique to America Mo.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah

H&M is Swedish!

Hennes and Mauritz (Women and Men).

Comment

Jamaican hotels throw away tons of food every year, and that is bad in country where hunger & poverty is everywhere. I was at one particular hotel the other day where the staff claimed that any food not consumed by the guests is dumped, and dem dare not take any leftovers home.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

God bless Jamaica too, then!

This is bad no matter where it happens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo I have asked and the hotel state that they would be liable if anybody get sick because of the food so it is safer to dump it.

I have family who work in retail and they state that it is cheaper to get rid of it rather than to reship and restock. If you ever want to buy candie in abundance go to any retailer after halloween. They basically give you for a cent on the dollar.

There can be some medium in my view.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X