Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass, call MdmeX deh deh quickly

Portland a wash weh!

"The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

I thought the rains had stopped.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Apparently not MdmeX. And wow! Talk about being precariously perched! That house is on the brink of being washed away. Hope everything works out well for the residents.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I know the area too.
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

But why dem did put di house near to di river? Hope after this they will seek to push the house back a bit.

Comment

People just love building in river bed. ...And the river always win, cause after a while it re-claim it's natural course.

I don't want to live at the water's edge.
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X