Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicans are among the most show off people

anywhere in the word, chuss me!

If I were to take a bet today I would have won as i was sure I would see people wearing winter clothes in the little breeze blow we having now.

This morning in Sam Sharpe Square I saw a Ras in a hip length leather jacket and walking down Market Street just now I saw this girl wearing one of those long wooly scarf and I was thinking WHY?

A lot of people are walking around in all kinds of sweaters and hugging up themselves, I find it funny..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

so...ahm...i didn't need the long johns today?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I find this ironic...

Comment

No Mosiah, unless you want to lose some weight after all that over- eating over the holidays and want to sweat it off...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

A few years ago I attended a game at the National Stadium. (I think it was the Reggae BoyZ v. USA.).

It was summer about 1:00 PM in Kingstons' sweltering heat.

Beanie man came out to entertain the crowd . He wore a (full length) military trench coat.

I found that very silly.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Den badman nuh wear trench coat inna summer?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad mi see you.

If i knew Atlanta would get this cold...I would have stayed up north. I came south partly because of the 'warmer' climate.

It cold eeeeh ?

I need to get my trench coat.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

But staaap

Cory Hart nuh wear him sunglasses at night and mek a bag ah money off it???

Comment

Bwoy it cold sah.
                  Can't imagine NY yah now.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Cole????

Steeeuuups. I bet its like 50 deg Farenheit and unno ah bawl!

Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Bwoy it cold sah.
                      Can't imagine NY yah now.
                      Hey sun is shining in New York City. I went outside and it was so lovely, 27 degrees felt like 80 degrees
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hahahaahahahahahahaha

Comment

fi real this 78 degree cold weather is NOT what i signed up for...can't even guh beach tiddeh...cho!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            Glad mi see you.

If i knew Atlanta would get this cold...I would have stayed up north. I came south partly because of the 'warmer' climate.

It cold eeeeh ?

I need to get my trench coat.
                            Yuh seit!

I hear you are 18° or thereabouts!

...I have been having the 30°s and I am not a happy camper. I have to be running the HEAT!

Is this the Florida I escaped to?
                            I certainly did not foresee every in this unless by my own choice...e.g. going to an Arsenal match! ...or visiting the kids in their colder climes!

...but it could be worse, I seem to remember Tilla having - 3° or - 4° as actual temperature. ...so I should be
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              fi real this 78 degree cold weather is NOT what i signed up for...can't even guh beach tiddeh...cho!
                              Yuh r!@#$$$!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X