I have a dental appointmnet tloday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a dental appointmnet tloday

Clean and examination but I feel that i should make the dentist and his hygienists work for their pay, so I am going to eat some chocolates and all kinds of things, some tough pork that will stick between the teeth etc...

Normally I would brush and floss and all that but that is making his job too easy...should have thought of this three days ago... give him some bad breath to deal with too..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

mind you come out without any teeth
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You mean him would take away the three me have leff? A Mosiah schoolmate so any thing can gwaan..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Duh, nuh return with the Jawge attitude.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh!

now is fi mi schoolmate! if everyting go good, yuh figget say him did go mi school, nuh true!

a hope him find say him have fi do a root canal and him run out a anesthetics!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him better make the DCUP argument rest while him inna the chair
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How unuh suh IGLE!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

is not the one you thinking, I am talking about Shearer...
                Che Guevara.

Comment

oh! okay!

yuh safe!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Nasty!!!

Comment

you can gwaan talk, mek dem wuk fi dem money
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

amen to dat! waste is a terrible thing to have to mind!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you want stuff stuck between your teeth, POPCORN works best.

Comment

Working...
                            X