It is over now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is over now

Dancehall has lost all sense of morality. I was just emailed a link which contained some graphic videos of a "couple" having full blown sex in the middle of the dance floor. Post your email address and I will forward it to you. Bricky I expect you to be first in line.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Were they arrested?
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I don't know, but they should along with the organisers of the dance. But I hear that it's now a common practice. My beloved country....~sigh~
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes let us all take a look at it so we can add our voice to the outrage.

However we will need to see this video from various camera angles to be able to express fully how disgraceful this behaviour is.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I just commented about that on MdmeX post Jangle.

Is this the best Jamaica has to offer??
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Dancehall has lost all sense of morality. I was just emailed a link which contained some graphic videos of a "couple" having full blown sex in the middle of the dance floor. Post your email address and I will forward it to you. Bricky I expect you to be first in line.
            Why is it over? I don't think so. Maybe Richie Spice said it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkKKQgfZNY
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Behave.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X